Reviews for Digimon: Equestria
stankyledeansam chapter 3 . 7/2
is there more
piper chapter 3 . 2/27
So can you put in that celestial and Luna (if you put her in) both have digimon and can you make them animals that can digimorph into knightmon
Jrod96 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
cool could use some work but other then that its all good
silerman chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Hello This is silerman and i am a personal fan pm me when you get this i am willing to talk to you and try to be friends
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
aer-you-doing-digmon-fusuion-saies inporit-we-tie&oher-human-laders
Bucky749 chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Great job keep the good work.
Herafiction chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Its good.
Anonymous Ranger chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
For now, I'm posting this anonymously because I don't want to be flamed just in case this review doesn't go over well. Anyways, your concept is awesome and something I've never seen done before, but you know what would really make this even better? If you had more description and detail to your scenes. I mean, which of these sound better to to you?

"The girl ran fast across the grass."

"The dark-haired girl sped across the grassy lawn, her heart pumping as her slim legs propelled her forward. "

The second one, right? My point is, write as though you're actually right there in the story setting (in this case, Equestria), and describe what you see with your five senses. Be careful of overdoing it, but try to build a picture for us the readers to see in our minds.

BTW, I like the types of digimon you chose for the pets. I'm particularly happy that you made Winona an underused digimon like Labramon instead of a Renamon or something else cliche.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
i reammer-this-saires-the-owns-the-digimon-were-know n-as-the-digidsetined oh the-digimon-divolge-whan-ther-feraind-in-jaorpy
Looneyman1933 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Gummy is Guilmon. Bucking Guilmon. I still cannot get over that. May I ask though, why is Opal not Gatomon instead?
Looney