Reviews for A Werewolf in Nerima
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 6/9
This is sad but I feel like a immortal werewolf oc would actually be a more interesting love interest for Ranma than any of his other fiances barring Shampoo or Kodachi.
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 27 . 3/11
First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for not reviewing each and every chapter individually. But I usually follow a different style of reviewing, wherein I review the story as a whole within one review once I've reached the last chapter posted. This review will be no exception.

The story in and of itself was very interesting, entertaining and engaging. I was never bored while reading and I feel that, for the most part at least, you kept the characters true to themselves when it truly counted. I especially like how you didn't just gloss over the fact that Genma is, quite frankly, one of the most terrible examples of a parent. It was very refreshing to read, seeing how I have always had a special kind of hatred for him.

But as with everything else in the world, this story has it's cons alongside it's pros. For one thing, the spelling and grammatical errors are still very much alive and well within your fanfiction. One key example of a grammatical error that almost turned me away from the story would be, "Where is _ at?"

I just cringe and shudder every time I see that, to be honest. Because not only can I not imagine the characters speaking or sounding that way, in general it just looks incorrect when read. There are quite a few other spelling, wording and grammatical errors that I unfortunately can not pinpoint individually given the amount of them and the amount of chapters in general. I would just suggest that you go back and carefully reread your story, as I'm sure you'll be able to easily spot them yourself.

The second thing that concerns me is Sati. Now don't get me wrong, I like Sati's personality and the fact that you didn't make her otherworldly beautiful is a plus for me. Not to say that she's Quasimodo, but she's moderately attractive without being overbearing or irritating. However, from what I've seen so far, Sati seems almost invincible.

I did indeed read your author's note regarding her battle with Happosai, but it's not enough to SAY that she'd "probably lose if she were to battle him now," when all we've seen is Sati coming out on top every single time. Granted, I understand that being a werewolf would indeed make her extraordinarily strong, but even Jasper has her own weaknesses and moment(s) of defeat. Whereas Sati is the one while always saves the day. I would just like you to be careful to not over glorify Sati in the future, because from what I'm seeing now, it definitely seems as though it could very well head in that direction.

Sati is enjoyable and entertaining for now. But if we as your readers don't start SEEING some weaknesses (aside from a simple bullet grazing her), we might be more inclined to wonder if she's wondering dangerously close to Mary Sue territory.

All in all, as the story stands now, I would give it a 7.5 out of 10.

The plot is interesting and it still holds onto it's humor and charm from the actual series, and the characters aren't terribly OOC. But with it being occasionally sprinkled with spelling and grammatical errors and an OC that has so far shown very little, if any form of weakness, this story has yet to reach it's full and shining potential.

I will continue to follow along to observe how it progresses.
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 1/30
I don't really know what to say except it was very good chapter and Akane, I just love her! She gets to jealous so easily and I find it cute and hilarious.
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 1/30
When Akane whacked Ranma with the hammar I found it very hilarious. Also, this is a very descriptive and well written story so keep up good work and I can't wait to see what you have in store for future chapters.
salishious chapter 1 . 1/29
Hummmmm... Kodachi meeting Ryogas mother... those 2 hit it off... Moouse goes with Akane... Ukyo with Kuno and Ranma with Kasumi
*shudders*...

Nevermind
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 27 . 1/28
Yay new chapter! Well done. Kasumi's boyfriend is a dragon demon...XD Loved Soun's reaction. I loved the part of Ranma remembering how Genma made that mistake of insulting Ryoga's That's hillarious! I would've loved to have seen that. I bet Mrs. Hibiki's temper and strength make Akane's outburst look mild. Well done my friend.;)
BBRAE623 chapter 27 . 1/28
Woohooo!
Dumbledork chapter 27 . 1/27
I enjoyed it a lot like always, but I'd like to see some Ranma/Kodachi interaction.
firelordeg chapter 27 . 1/27
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put in to it please continue to update as soon as life allows
kellym01.2 chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Great chapter and even better to see you back, I can't wait for your next chapter :)
shugokage chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Definitely a very cool chapter good job!
Benjg chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
"Hunting... I thought all that meat you brought was so I wouldn't hunt," Harry said, tilting his head to the side.
Miku'Chan364 chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
i hate akane always have...
davidtaylor29 chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
I can't wait for another chapter such a good story can't wait to found what happens next.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
Just one question,when will you post the next chapter. And one comment,Idont think bathrobe is spelled bathroom,(smirk).