Reviews for A Werewolf in Nerima
Fast Frank chapter 28 . 7/1
Methinks our author has confused the properties of silver with gold. Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 6/30
"Aide" is a person whose job is to render assistance; "aid" is assistance rendered.
deanron chapter 28 . 4/3
I love this story,please update as soon as you can.
Death of Snipers chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
1 it was bugging me so I decided to check: the dragon wisker was taken care of and "wore off" about 90 episodes before Nodoka showed up
2 the scenes with ranma and the kittens are adorable
3 will ranma be forming an actual pack?
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
1 I like sati, SO MUCH of what she says I was thinking, and the judo pwnage was a great touch
2 Will ranma bust out the sen-kens against her later, or will they stay sealed?
Ranmazon chapter 28 . 9/22/2015
Oh PLEASE either do a crossover or cameo with Gold Diggers (go to Jade or Ranma learns from Dr. Diggers & Julia), Darkstalkers or some other Werewolf/Were-animal series & if I may a list of a few possible ideas

Ranma finds a way to get rid of the silver weakness cause of his new book
Kuno, his cousin & Mousse attack with silver but no effect Kuno & his cousin gets locked up in mental asylum
Shampoo decides to leave the tribe & locks Mousse with Cats Tonuge Pressure Point
Nabiki starts learning Martial Arts again
Nabiki, Shampoo & (maybe) Kodachi get turned by Ranma
Dumbledork chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
Great new chapter. Always fun to read.
firelordeg chapter 28 . 9/12/2015
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
aliesterus chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Ranma is actually bulletproof as of the Ryu Kumon Arc, read Gaming Ikari's Forcibly United, Chapter 37 author's note.

The thing cut through solid statues like butter, and Ranma actually was tanking them. As awesome as automatic bullets are, unless you're using armor piercing rounds along with a sniper rifle, you aren't piercing Ranma's skin while he's human, much less than if he's physically enhanced as a werewolf(pretty sure philanthropy enhances physical status). And in terms of handspeed, it's kind of commonly accepted that he's supersonic at the very least. I mean, he does have hundreds(at least) of punches down within a second, and can make it so that it looks like those hundreds of punches are within one punch.

Even pre-Amaguriken, he was able to make multiple kicks look like one single kick. Akane seems to have acclimatized to Ranma speed at that point, the fact that it was hard for her to recognize that hundreds of punches within one punch means that it's all the more impressive.

Just wanted to put this out there. Otherwise nice story.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 28 . 9/10/2015
Yay a new chapter! I really liked... no, I 'loved' this chapter. I loved the mother/son bonding with Ryoga and his mother, and also the relationship Ayako has with Nodoka and Ranma. I mean it makes sense that the two mothers (three if you include Mrs. Tendo) would know each other from school. I'm alsp happy to see that Ayako is perfectly fine with Ryoga's 'condition', wonder how his father will take the news?X3

Oh Mousse, what are you up too? He better not be thinking what I think he's thinking. (Which I know he is)

Well done my friend. Keep going.
FlameSparks7 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
It's sad to say but being a cub doesn't always stop a mother killing her bay :(
both in the animal or human world
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 28 . 9/8/2015
I do hope you keep Shampoo as a concubine for him.
wasseckb79 chapter 28 . 9/8/2015
Thank you for the new chapter, been waiting long time for it.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/8/2015
like the bit at the Hibiki house, would love to see a scene where nodoka mentions ranmas cursed form, so ryogas mother (as a joke) after demanding to see it, proposes to join the families. Afterall, if so many others can be ranmas fiancee why not one more.
shugokage chapter 28 . 9/8/2015
Impressive chapter and great job on this story once again!