Reviews for Smashing Reactions!
Worry Mamu chapter 4 . 6/22
Are you ok? It's been awhile.
I like your fic. I know the game has been out for awhile now and that a lot of the hype and energy has worn off, but if you were to continue I'd still enjoy seeing the smashers reactions. But if you don't want to that's ok I guess.
The name I put is kind of a joke(a pun?), did you catch it?
For god sakes make the new chapter already! Smash bros is already out and u still haven't update.
U said that the next chapter won't be long, but it's nearly a year. How long do we have to wait till the next chapter ready?
SleepyBella chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I love it! Hope you make more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
What's wrong with Rosalina in Smash Bros? Do you have any idea how many people wanted her in smash after the Super Mario galaxy games came out on wii?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
The 3ds version of smash bros is already out and you still haven't update the story yet.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Please update more chapters soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
When it kill you to update more chapters already?
Just-Wanna-Say chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
While Sheik is Zelda, Zelda isn't necessarily Sheik, After all Zelda is a legacy character.
There have been many Zelda's, but only one became Sheik, in Zelda Series proper anyway.
So it could technically be argued that there are actually two different Zelda's in the new game.
One who fights as Zelda and one who fights as Sheik.

Samus and Zero Suit Samus on the other hand...
I've got nothing.

Cool fic, Love it!
Mr. Zeldapedia chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
...and then Bowser Jr got leaked.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Please update soon already
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Can you do with the smash bros direct and how each the newcomers final smash work? I've pretty sure that everyone will surprise at megaman final smash
darrelodin chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Yaaaaaay! New chapter! Of course, with the game coming out in like a month...

But anyway, it was quite enjoyable! I'm curious as to how the dropped characters will react, and how new characters will be interacting with old. But more importantly, how will the clones react?
Elemental-Aura chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
I knew Starfy wouldn't take personally when Luma was announced, he's not the type to get jealous at others.

Yeah I'm still pretty confused on that Smash Direct on when Waluigi was announced along with the other Assist Trophies he was representing the 'Wario' franchise. But maybe if he did appear in a future Wario Land or Ware game, he would have more of a chance being in Super Smash Bros

And Bowser, what you did was bad but I like that you'll do anything for your kids. But I would love to see Waluigi's when he see's the Mario reps

Can't wait to see the other Newcomer videos
Mr. Zeldapedia chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Just making sure you still plan to update. There's a bunch of newcomers now, and this is such a great idea, it would be a shame if the rest of the new characters didn't get reactions soon. Peach's reaction to Rosalina, Little Mac's reaction to himself, the Pokemon characters' reactions to solo Charizard and Greninja, Pit's reaction to Palutena, and everyone's reactions to Pac-Man will be much anticipated. Oh, and the reactions to Sonic's return as well assuming you're including that. It's a trailer, bit it's not a newcomer, so I can't be sure.