Reviews for The River Styx
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 9 . 7/9
I loved it please update more
AryxCuratrix chapter 9 . 4/21
Hey! First of all, are you dead or alive?

Nah, just kidding. You're seeing this right? Legitimately would cut off my afternoon snacks for another chapter.

I love it! There are some stories out there that has the twin being bad at everything that is anything and being some dumb brat, but this story has the twin being realistic, and not some wicked bully that seems to be evil incarnate. Your writing style is awesome, and you're probably the inspiration to some writers out there. :D Love it! I'll see ya next time!
RoseThorn333 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Are you going to write more anytime soon? Please write more. You are a great writer and i can't wait for more.
Monciak chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Why Harrys wand is so plain soooo ordinary? it's just so damn unfair:( I just hope that some day you are going to finish this fic because I think that it is one of the best stories with the Potter twins! So I would love to see it completed.
HetalianLoser chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
... Oh dear... This is the first fanfic that actually made me hate Lily... and I don't like where this is going... Great story by the way. Keep up the good work
PerseusAchillesTheseusJackson chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Great story! I hope you can update soon!
notsofrilly chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Just kill Daniel. He's annoying.
magicanimegurl chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Please update and Dumbledire is siriusly pissing my off! Sev is cool though! And wormtail cares! James is a good parent! I love what you have... write on!
kat1316 chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
Please update!
glitch-e-r-749 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
good story like the plot update
Meany chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Good story, I'm intrigued about all the mysteries that you hint at. A word of advice - get rid of the "I mean".
Countenance chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Thank you for updating! Great chapter! :)
Alice chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Awesome! There's several things I love particularly in this story. First, Harry's twin brother isn't called Alex for a change. And James is the responsible one, standing up for Harry. I can't wait to find out more about Lily's serious issues (it almost seems like she's under the imperious)!
KK chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Your back! Thanks!
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Fantastic chapter. I really like your story and look forward to reading what happens next.