Reviews for The River Styx
Asyfina chapter 9 . 3/3/2016
Hope you will update soon
Asyfina chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
Like it!
Asyfina chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Love this story
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
I like it and i hope voli takes harry away for some reason those stories are the ones i love the most!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I would like to read this story sooo much but its my rule to never start reading stories that havent been updated for over a year becouse it would suck to reach the end with the probability that the story wont be updated any time soon, if ever. So i will wait and hope for an update until you do.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
I love how this chapter ended i can't wait for you to update
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
I loved it please update more
AryxCuratrix chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Hey! First of all, are you dead or alive?

Nah, just kidding. You're seeing this right? Legitimately would cut off my afternoon snacks for another chapter.

I love it! There are some stories out there that has the twin being bad at everything that is anything and being some dumb brat, but this story has the twin being realistic, and not some wicked bully that seems to be evil incarnate. Your writing style is awesome, and you're probably the inspiration to some writers out there. :D Love it! I'll see ya next time!
RoseThorn333 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Are you going to write more anytime soon? Please write more. You are a great writer and i can't wait for more.
Monciak chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Why Harrys wand is so plain soooo ordinary? it's just so damn unfair:( I just hope that some day you are going to finish this fic because I think that it is one of the best stories with the Potter twins! So I would love to see it completed.
tratatolord chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
... Oh dear... This is the first fanfic that actually made me hate Lily... and I don't like where this is going... Great story by the way. Keep up the good work
PerseusAchillesTheseusJackson chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Great story! I hope you can update soon!
notsofrilly chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Just kill Daniel. He's annoying.
magicanimegurl chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Please update and Dumbledire is siriusly pissing my off! Sev is cool though! And wormtail cares! James is a good parent! I love what you have... write on!
kat1316 chapter 9 . 12/11/2013