Reviews for Cartoon Physics
Kat A. Coop chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
This is super interesting:)
TRE chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
I love this and I really want you to continue it because it is so good!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Is that it or is it cause I'm on my phone that it says its complete? Personally I love what you have done with the characters, but I feel there is so much potential left untouched- I mean many charcters were not even addressed! And I would like to see more of the positive effects from the relationships they now have- perhaps the how Steve doesn't worry about money so much? Or Phil having lunch with Thor at school instead of being alone and dwelling on his brother. Or Clint being reunited with his brother because tony hired lawers to represent Barney and repeal the punishment. It's so fantastic i just can't help wanting more. Please.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Will you please update soon? Please?
The Reading Elf chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Please continue soon, I absolutely love this!
FireKumori mage chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I honestly didn't think i'd like this, but it's really good! it's entertaining and they're in character even though they're kids. I'm really enjoying it.

oh tony...being mean and hard on the outside so that no one can get close enough to really know you. *sigh*
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Poor things.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was good.
Zodiac Tales chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I just... I don't... I can't...
5/5
Zodiac Tales chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Please continue this! If you don' I'll die inside! D: I loved it.
Blerb chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I really hope you will update this story! It's so powerful, and even though their children and, like the poem said, have comparatively smaller problems than their adult counterparts, somehow it is even more touching and the emotion more real. Amazing work!
starkanium chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I really enjoyed this a lot. It's pretty fun getting to look at what it would be like if the Avengers were friends as kids. I'm looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work.
Meercatwhisperer112 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
This was adorable. Absolutely adorable.
Are you planning on continuing it? Please say you are, because this was so sweet!
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 6/28/2013