Reviews for Karaoke
HoneySexy chapter 30 . 6/25
I love it! I was just thinking about what it would be when your muse finally got inspired to write it!
Leann Nickerson chapter 27 . 10/3/2019
This was cute! Thanks so much for your time and effort in writing this!
Leann Nickerson chapter 26 . 9/30/2019
This was good! Thanks so much for your time and effort in writing this!
Leann Nickerson chapter 23 . 4/25/2019
Thank you for updating this story! I really liked it! Please continue to write! Thanks for your time and effort in writing this!
HoneySexy chapter 23 . 4/25/2019
Love it. Missed seeing your notifications in my inbox.
HoneySexy chapter 22 . 10/3/2018
So I’ve read a couple of song fics to Maroon 5’s song She Will Be Loved. I kinda wanna know what one written by you would be like. So could you?
Leann Nickerson chapter 22 . 9/19/2018
Great chapter! Keep them coming!
LittlePrince8 chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
Even if he wasn't stubborn and foolish she would find her way to Damon. This was sad though. But De was meant to be
Guest chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
Awesome chapter! Cant wait to see more
LittlePrince8 chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
Cute. I find Elena owning and driving the Camaro sexy. Also like DE AH stories.
LittlePrince8 chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
Did she try to make him jealous? I'm surprised it took him a year to get to this point. He could have made his move. Funny if she was testing him
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
I loved every ficlet but some of them made me want to cry sadly as much as I dislike stelena I dont hate stefan and this chapter made me aad for him
LittlePrince8 chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
your writing is really good and your character portrayals in your stories are really well done. I'm surprised this "story" doesn't have more reviews. It deserves it,
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Great chapter! My favorite part was when you wrote "Klaus finds it highly amusing that Elena's precious friends keep failing to realize that a sire-bond only forms when there are powerful emotions in the human before being turned. They keep failing to realize that Elena had obviously been madly in love with the blue-eyed Salvatore before she turned and just refused to admit it. They keep telling Damon that her feelings are only because of the sire-bond, and the idiot actually believes them. Hate to say this, but sire-bonds only effect the actions of the new vampire, not the feelings." I totally and completely agree with Klaus, which is very rare. Damon may seem not that smart, but the guy is intelligent, and I can't believe he kept listening to everyone else, except for Elena.
catspats31 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
The story is great, but since it has the copied lyrics of "Anonymous" by Garth Brooks from MetroLyrics, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

Author's notes can not take up an entire chapter according to the Content Guidelines.

catspats31