Reviews for The Arms of the Ocean
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2019
I loved this written
AllonsyPonds chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
OH MY GOSH YOU CANT JUST... well.. actually you can... BUT THIS IS AMAZING! HOW COULD YOU END THIS AMAZING AND FANTASTIC STORY HERE!? If you haven't already created the sequel, ( which i'm about to go check ) then PLEASE make a sequel. IM LOVING THIS!... even though its actually really sad... ANY WHO, Fantastic job! :)
DoctorWho42 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
What?! She didn't know?! How could you?! No! You're a little Moffat, that's what you are.
robstar591 chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
ergh! I know this is a long tome for a review! but that was low! you could've given the readers a heads up! like hey just to let you know... its not the hot david tennant doctor...
readmered chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
Oh good lord I am in love with this! Very well written and I always enjoy a little torture, who doesn't? Haha I got really confused when he mentioned the tweed jacket and then I came to the right conclusion, but I was impressed with your manipulation of that. Also, Rose's rape reaction was fantastic. It is very hard to guage, since everyone has a different response (I work occasionally with domestic trauma victims) but you did very very well, thank you!
ila chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
I SO HATE YOU!
thalia-rose-lovegood chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Wait a second. His TWEED? Since when has this been Eleven?
kreukje chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
You are an AMAZING writer but I must say you are completely crushing my heart. This is so sad!
Lizzy Speril chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
I knew it! About a chapter or two ago, I noticed you wrote "tweed" jacket, rather than whatever his tenth jacket is usually. I thought it was just a mistake, but I KNEW IT! THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC!
LadyThetaSigma chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
Would love to see a sequel in the future, but take your time there is no rush.
WildNerdo chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF PLOT TWIST
Evana Dunne chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Hi. :) I read a lot of fanfics. A lot. Therefore there aren't many things that I can't see coming or can surprise me (even shock me) in an M rated TenxRose fic. But damn! You got me! I totally did not see this coming. I am shocked. Can't believe it!

Definitely do not hate you! :D Excellent plot twist! Very well done! :D
lunalocket32 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
WHY!
doctorgirl779 chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I just love this story so much please write another to get all the lose ends please I LOVE THIS STORY :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Oh, I so do NOT hate you! That was beautiful! My god, you just made my day. Well night but whatever. I know that's gonna be rough on her but still... Completely brilliant and shocking. The second I'm back on my proper computer and off my phone this goes on my very short favorites list to be obsessively reread for all eternity! I can't wait to finish the story now!