Reviews for Mandala
Mashiara91 chapter 1 . 2/6
I LOVE THIS! SO MUCH! I JUST WANT TO HUG THEM! I wish the Sherlock and John on the show had these, though it does seem like they walk around with a sign over their head half the time, showing how much they love each other... Anyway, I'm particularly fond of soul mate fics and this one is perfectly lovely. I really love how you ended it. It's perfect. Thank you!
MerlinEmerys chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
*Snicker* I can just image everyone's reactions to this. Especially if they don't actually do anything about it (whether temporarily or not).
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
okay we knew how this was going to work out pretty much from the get-go so the delivery is the most important part here...and you nailed it! That last scene where their colours come out and the realise is hilarious and completely made me grin...oh the irony! neither truly expected to find their other, both either given up or had done until recently...although I do wonder what john's gonna do now, if he was hoping for the intimacy part the question is whether Sherlock would agree to it...
anyway...excellently presented :D
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW! This is adorable and perfect and so well done. Love it to bits. :D

aladnaM chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I don't actually watch Sherlock, but I am interested in different soulmate!verses. This is an idea I have not seen before, and I think you should definitely continue with the theme, it has a lot of potential!
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nice story
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
love the last line )
A Friend To Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Interesting idea, Roberly.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I am not normally into Sherlock stories that stray into the supernatural, but I can never resist the topic of soulmates...and I LOVED your story :)
Mighty Mints chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This... was... awesome. Wow. I really hate reviews because I feel like I don't really have a lot to say. But, this is super awesome. I love how Sherlock reacted at the end. He just is so casual about it all.
kiwikick chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Arrgh I love it! One of the most interesting AU concepts I've heard of. Fairly simple, but great societal implications and room to explore agftaftgdeajf. I liked. That is all.
KillerButterfly1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
It was nicely written and interesting. I hope you decide to write a sequel. Pretty please? :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Well... that was kind of expected...

Nice ending! ;D *grinning*
i'masian-aru chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I really liked this idea. It is quite an interesting thing; markings on one's forearm. I think this is a rather nicely written, and would not mind another chapter or sequel.
In other words, please write on this universe more?