Reviews for Got to run to her when she calls
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was so incredibly bittersweet. I loved it.

Although I do have to say, I don't see how that could have applied to Clara. Seemed pretty specifically River to me. But that's okay, I'm a River-shipper all the way. :)
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ouch. This was painfully beautiful, if that makes any sense. Believe me, the first time I watched The Name of the Doctor, I just sat frozen for a moment, and then went right back to the moment he acknowledged River's presence and watched their conversation on a loop, over and over again. As to the interpretation of 'her', I personally prefer imagining 'her' to mean River; Clara being a possible candidate never entered my head at all. Then again, I'm like you, the Doctor and River are my OTP, and anything else just doesn't even occur to me, although I very much like Clara herself as a character. Anywho, brilliant, brilliant fic. Thank you, yet again, for all the lovely stories!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
*ugly sobbing*
That episode. I swear. They broke my heart five minutes in (Jenny!) and then it was all "oh looks like we missed a spot - *stab twist stomp*. And it was beautiful! Much like this actually.

I might have a go at that vid I've been looking for songs to express the general *O* that was that episode.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wonderful work, as ever, dear!
(And the last line gave me Rumple feels :O :P)
0idontknow0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Those two had one of the most adorable and messed up marriages ever. It was bitter sweet all over and even worse neither of them liked to show it. They were both very good at acting in that sense but they knew it would end/had ended already and everything was out of time. Of course he didn't want to say good bye.