Reviews for 1 The Start
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
So far this is a good start to a series that i hope you keep up.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Great story. I loved the flashback of Emily telling JJ. I hope you eventually write that scene from JJ's pov.
browneyes99 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Emily fell asleep with her head in JJ's fathers' lap? Uhm no, that would just never happen. Not with a grown woman and a man she just met, plus the fact of her trust issues. I'm glad they like each other and that Emily is trying to open up, but no, no, no. Too much, way too much, and too soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Gross to the inclusion of Will; why can't more people write stories where JJ and Emily decide to have a kid together,r rather than one of them just getting accidentally knocked up by a guy?
ARtheBard chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Wonderful story! You did a great job developing Emily's past and showing how it madr her who she is. Same with JJ. I can't wait for the sequel to be finished so I can check it out. And for English not being your native tongue you did an amazing job with the translations. Well done, my friend.
Marmitelover1710 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Enjoyed this little story! Really wanna punch emilys 'father' 4 what he did 2 emily! Arsehole! If ur plannin on doing loads of stories i really hope u dnt do the whole doyle thing! That was jus a big pile of steamin shit as far as im concerned. What were the cm writers thinkin? If ur stories r guna b anyfin like ARtheBARD's I am really guna look forward 2 them.
ARtheBard chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Have to get back to work but cannot wait to read the rest. Wonderful story so far! And I think you did great with the sex scene. Thank you for the kind words in the authors note at the beginning. I hope your series lasts a long time, my friend.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I really love this fic but no crossover
geronne chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
We really see the chemestry JJ and Emily have
and that's really cute .
I love it .
Thanks . :D
123a456e chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Great ending! And to the question of a crossover...YES! I love CM/NCIS crossovers! Please start the sequel soon.
MH96 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Love it look forward to a sequel :)
123a456e chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter! Please update soon
123a456e chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
That was such a hilarious chapter!
123a456e chapter 11 . 7/28/2013