Reviews for Hold On, That's The Lion King
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Sooooo cute. I love it
EpPeep123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I just rewatched Empty Child/Doctor Dances and I was in need of some 9/Rose fluff... this satisfied me perfectly!
ascballerina chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
fluffyfluffyfluffyfun I'm smiling thank you
PeacefulProcrastination chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is absolutely adorable!
The Psycho With Bombs chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That was so good! Cutie! And Doctor! Watch the Avengers! That's amazing! :)
DrakesGirl5 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oh my goodness that was soooo much fluff! The way the Doctor reacted to the movie was adorable, the way he and Rose interacted was adorable, Nine being called a cosmic 9 year old was hilarious, I just loved it all!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love it! So honest! So innocent! Just FANTASTIC. A few misspellings here and there but no bother.
lightningstrikesonce chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
haha loved it :)
ravenclawfairy chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was definitely one of the most adorable 9/rose fics I've ever read :) I loved all the fluffiness!
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was awesome! I love Nine. This was so cute!
scoobygal chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That was a very sweet story! It's easy to please me with Rose and Doctor fluff. I just love fluff! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely loved this. The Doctor and Rose cuddling together in the same chair watching Lion King sounds like a date to me. The Doctor even walked Rose to her door! You did a wonderful job of reflecting the movie in the Doctor's reactions. Never apologize for fluff, there is not enough of it imo.
Guest 007 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Omigosh. This was adorable! To tell the truth, this was the first 9/Rose story I've ever read... Too cute! Thank you for sharing!
IceQueenForLife chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh how I miss these two in general and together they were in a way... Fantastic XD