Reviews for Just Give Me A Little Bit More
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 3/23
Tastefully written, realistic, in character and thanks for writing it.
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This was such a fun story! Seeing Quinn overcome her stigma with toys to please Rachel in new ways, and then having a pretty good time herself. Nicely done!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Loved this one!
Annie chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Really good. love your fics
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Really good enstallment: I love these chapters! It was funny, sweet and really kind of romantic; super Quinn and Rachel in all their attributes and characterisations. Really great and can't wait for the next one :)
texican chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That was so completely believable. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is the best strap om story I've EVER read! Thank you :-) You write amazing stories, and I check your page for updates every day, hehe ;-)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I loved the mix of hotness and angst with this fic. I drooled reading this btw LOL. I certainly wouldn't mind you writing more about strap-ons -shot- lol. Thanks for sharing! XD
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really enjoyed this. In a lot of R/Q stories they just jump to using a strap-on/toys. So it was refreshing to see that Quinn had insecurities about it. Not all lesbians like the idea of using toys in the bedroom.

This fic was hot, sweet, funny ...I could go. :)
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This entire chapter was a little bit hilarious and a lot of sexual frustration. It was really well done and each aspect of the story, from talking about the possibility of using a strap on, to the purchasing process, to actually using it was both hilarious and a bit enlightening for each of the characters. I can't wait for the next installment! Until next time!
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Another fabulous chapter in this fic! I thought you did a good job of conveying Quinn's feelings about sex toys and I loved you Rachel put the scenarios in her head to get her thinking about it differently. And the end result is hot! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I always like cock play fic, and I felt that this was refreshingly honest. Quinn's insecurities when the idea of the strap-on is first introduced, is written in such a way that it comes from a very real place that anyone can relate to - whether they use sex toys or not. And while Rachel is clearly disappointed, she doesn't force the issue, even though it seems that Quinn has dismissed the proposition too quickly. Instead, she demonstrates just how much she loves and appreciates everything Quinn is to her. That powerful sense of security leads Quinn back to the place where she really wants to be - satisfying Rachel in every aspect of their relationship.

"'Is...is this as far as I should pull it out?' Rachel giggles, eyes sparkling with a mixture of amusement and adoration. 'Wow, you're really kind of like an awkward virgin right now.'" I liked this. Ask away, Quinn, ask away. We all know what assumptions lead to :)

Sorry for the essay. I enjoyed this. Will have to check out your other works!
SoFlaComet chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awkwardly sweet and sexy! Thanks for sharing.
superrduperrcute chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is by far the more realistic strap on fic I ever read! Very well done, with just the right mix of story, psychologie love and sexy time. Ty.
sterling chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Rachel should just dump Quinn's annoying, insecure butt at this point, geeze.