Reviews for Forbiddon Magic
yamiyugi23 chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
you wanted help? ok!

Ishziu and isis has the melinium necklace

Ryou/bakrua and mahodd has the millenium ring

mailk/marik and Seth has the rod

Shadi has the milium scales and key

pegues and aknitum has the millienium eye

shda has the millenum scales

And there is another old preist who has the millneum scales in the past but I forgot the name!

Please igonre my spelling but I hope this helps you to update faster. This is the longest review I have ever done! heehee
Mana chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
So sad *sob* LUV IT!
KorenCashner chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
GODS THAT WAS GOOD! Please tell me when the next chapter is done. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE *Puppy dog eyes*
hells star013 chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Hey! this story's pretty good. actully i like it and i'm a pretty hard judge. well keep going i can't wait for the next chapter!
Destiniy chapter 4 . 9/29/2002
Pweaze update write more but I have to go to bed (gah!_
Alexander chapter 4 . 9/27/2002
Hey there kiddo! Its me! Remember? Well, Keep wrting about this killer story, this is getting so good! Please write more!
NightmareAngel chapter 4 . 9/13/2002
::claps::Very good!Add more please!
Xion chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
Gaaah! KEEP ON WRITING! C'mon! Please! OH! PLEASE! This is a awsome story! oh yeah, I dont know much about malik, but Isis is a girl, sorry, thats all i know! But please write more! Or else!
NightmareAngel chapter 3 . 9/2/2002
That was cool even thou the parents name kept getting switched lol.
Raven Scorne chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
whoa, nice. But you might wanna know that the term bitch refers mostly to females. As the meaning of Bitch is a female dog. but other than that, it's all really nice.
My Daze chapter 3 . 8/31/2002
OHHHH I like it even more! And i dont care if your hands hurt! Keep writing this killer story!

_!
Cloud Albatou chapter 3 . 8/31/2002
Mm, very intreging fic you have here. Very orginal too. Hope ya add more soon!_
My Daze chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
Hey I LOVE IT! So suspenseful and stuff! Ohhh Yeah! Yugi torture forever! [thats only because i love him though:] Well update me if you can, and keep writing!
Raven Scorne chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
wow, this is cool, but Seto is more... talkative! that's sooo cool, right more! please!
kurayami no kage chapter 2 . 8/30/2002
*sniff* awww it was soooo good! *sniff* so sadddddd. continue of course!