Reviews for The Ageless Demon
Pls continue i love it so far but i thought that ash would kill team rocket but that will give a hard time for the story line so nvm -_-
Daydaym1212gmai chapter 5 . 3/28
That your story is Awesome and can you make another story
Please i so much granted.
Day loves music j chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Please make this palletshipping
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Aaaaaaand fav i LOVE this story more plz! I hope you update soon! And i have no words to describe this its amazing! I wonder if it hurts ash alittle turning into a demon? Awell love it regardless continune with your fabulos work plz!
jayswing96 chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
This is great! I can't wait for when Ash and Pikachu's synergy grow and develop to the point where they work together seamlessly.
Xyoras chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Why not Ash Pheonix Ketchum?
EternityRoze262 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
This is a pretty cool idea for the series. I like how it all ties together and with all that background information from the beginning. I hope to see the next chapters up soon! (:

Roze
Poke yal chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
please continue with your GENIUS!
Nyan nyan nyan chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Wow awesome story it's so cool and in credibly well written nyan I hope you updates do nya okay don't let me down nyan!
3D waffle chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Good story
Blue Queen of Demons chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Update!
thor94 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Poor ash, he is really unlucky.
I hope we will know about his problem (team rocket experiment?)
If it is true, i think him and mewtwo could become clother than anime.
Eveeva chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Please finish writing this. So far this fanfiction is really interesting, but it still hasn't explained how Ash became demon or how that makes him ageless. There's so much still to be explained.
naruto789987 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
THanks for updating the story. I rEally Like how this story is going to far and I am lookIng forward to future chapters. Don't eXhaust yourself writing chapters though.
thor94 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
What the matter to create a dark sided mystery ash, if he act exactly like the idiot of anime.
With event i hoped he act smarter.