Reviews for The Ageless Demon
EternityRoze262 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
This is a pretty cool idea for the series. I like how it all ties together and with all that background information from the beginning. I hope to see the next chapters up soon! (:

Roze
the guy you know and well chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
please continue with your GENIUS!
Nyan nyan nyan chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Wow awesome story it's so cool and in credibly well written nyan I hope you updates do nya okay don't let me down nyan!
3D waffle chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Good story
Blue Queen of Demons chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Update!
thor94 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Poor ash, he is really unlucky.
I hope we will know about his problem (team rocket experiment?)
If it is true, i think him and mewtwo could become clother than anime.
Eveeva chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Please finish writing this. So far this fanfiction is really interesting, but it still hasn't explained how Ash became demon or how that makes him ageless. There's so much still to be explained.
naruto789987 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
THanks for updating the story. I rEally Like how this story is going to far and I am lookIng forward to future chapters. Don't eXhaust yourself writing chapters though.
thor94 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
What the matter to create a dark sided mystery ash, if he act exactly like the idiot of anime.
With event i hoped he act smarter.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I hope you continue! I'm faving this story!
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Whoa! What happens next?
Dust chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This story is amazing! Please continue!
TsubasaBlack chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love this story so damn much! I love how you have written everything really good and the plot is pretty much just awesome! :3 I really love this story and I hope that the next chapter comes soon!
Lara chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Aw! That was so sad! Loved it! But it was really sad! Will there be more?
Shadow wolf fang chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What kind of demon is he is he going to be a demon based on a pokemon like a dragon type or a animal like a wolf? It a very good story it immediately caught my attention good job so far.