Reviews for Escape Route
Omg I love this story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
finish this quick!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
GET THIS DONE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOREVER! ALSO MAKE MORE BOOKS ON Wanda and jared PLEASE! I LOVE JARED AND WANDA TOGETHER!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Love it and please continue I want to hear a lot more of Jared x Wanda and also Melanie x Ian
Doododooodoo chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
I thought you said you had most of it written? It's been over a month. Please don't go on hiatus I love this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
Please update soon I want to know what's happens next. :D really liking it so far.
Beth chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Omg love this story please update
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Love this story so much please keep writing and updating
Saoirse chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I absolutly LOVE it! I've been waiting for this for what feels like years! Thank you for updating.
Doododooodoo chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Oh my god please update this is killing me!
Doododooodoo chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Nooooooo! I want that chapter! Those are my some of my favourite types of chapters! Emotional ones! Don't go on hiatus I need to this story pleeeeease!
Doododooodoo chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Sooo looking forward to the whole story. Just curious but how do Jared and Melanie have sex if Jamie's in their room? I'm mean at the end it was very suggestive that's what they were doing and since they have access to birth control there's no reason not to. Just curious. Would appreciate an answer but I'm not expecting one.
Micaela chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
I love this story so much. I need more jelanie! Please update as soon as you can, I love your writing and plus I want a Jared in my life:)
micaela chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
I love this story so much. I hope you update soon because this story is really great. Oh yeah, I just wanted to tell you that Jelanie is my OTP for The Host. I mean I love O'Wanda, but come on its not compare to my love for Jelanie. And please update soon, I need to read about what happens to Jared and Melanie, I am so desperate that I might explode.
123lovestory chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I love this! Your such a good writer! Can't wait for more...