Reviews for The Fall of Numenor
nosmaeth chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Amazing again! Sauron's portrayal is perfect.
nosmaeth chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
wow. Again, it was amazing! I would say I can't wait for the next chapter... Unfortunately for you, the tragic end of this era somewhat reduces my anticipation. But I still await your take on the story. It has been wonderful so far.
nosmaeth chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Okay, where is Legolas and the horde screaming fangirls? Just kidding, I don't miss them at all! :)
This is by far the most exciting, thorough work I have read of Númenor (not that there are many.) I love the portrayal of Pharazon, and I always felt that even Tolkien thought Miriel to be partly at fault- since she did not escape in the end. She had made this mistake of marrying Pharazon and I often felt it was done in order to ensure her power. Which is not really a highly rated motivation in terms of tolkienian values (I'm sorry if I don't make sense)

This seems very very interesting and detalied, you must have a massive amount of knowledge about Númenor and it fascinates me. As of late I am drawn to that era, and I think that psychologically it is incredibly exciting. It is dark though. Sometimes I think that amongst all the ages of Arda, the Second Age and Númenor was the closest to the reality we live now. It is not a heartwarming thought.

Anyway this story is a real gem, I am so glad I found it. I hope you will update soon. I loved every bit of it!
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow...I am really looking forward to this. It'sa great start, and I NEED to know what happens!
I M Sterling chapter 2 . 6/30/2013