Reviews for Bling
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
*giggles helplessly* I love this! And I kept hearing the Dalek stuff in appropriate Dalek voice, which made the whole thing funnier. XD Fantastic! *pats the Dalek* You poor thing. Hahaha...
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This is so amazing and random and hilarious at the same time. Poor Dalek! I have never seen any story like this...it's so original and so completely randomly awesome. DALEKS DO NOT LIKE BLING.
Don't bling...don't even bling. Bling, and they're dead. :)
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
!
DaDalek chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
HAHAHA I absolutely love this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
It took me a while to process the connection between the title and the description, but once I did, I knew this was too good of an idea to pass it up!
dicloniouslove chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh God I love this. You just made me laugh my head off.
Cortex chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I. Loved. This. SO. MUCH!
xD This has got to be one of the funniest fics out there. It seems the humans have found the true way to destroy the Daleks! Utterly brilliant, I congratulate you! *claps*
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Poor Dalek, having to either suffer bling or the mercies of Jackie Tyler; don't know which one is worse.

Once I got the concept I just laughed the whole way through.
Russia Fey chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
OH MY GODDESS! This is wonderful! Daleks Vs. Bling? Perfect! I can't stop laughing!
FluffyDragonsLiveInMyHouse chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
"YOU WILL ASSIST IN THE REMOVAL OF THE BLING. PLEASE."
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSHHHHHTTTTTTAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA XD
Help, help, help, help, can't breathe, laughing to hard at the randomness, ack...

BLINGY DALEK WILL FOREVER BE FABULOUS. I can imagine him at the top of a horde of Daleks, wearing a gold chain and a pink feather boa (with his eye stalk luminous pink) and yelling out "FAB-U-LATE! FAB-U-LATE!" and shooting random clothes at people instead of death rays. Brilliant XD
A Lonely Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was stupid, pointless, mad, and came out of nowhere. But Lord was that fun! :) Daleks do talk in uppercase. Poor blingy dalek, having to suffer through that, and then then get Jackie to take care of 'im? This is bloody brilliant!
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I took one look at the summary and had to read this. GOOD GRAVY! XDDDDD
Bria chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Ummm... no words? But I secretly (or not so secretly) loved it. Poor blingy Dalek. ;)
XxBookScarxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is stupid and ridiculous and I giggled insanely through the whole thing. Hilarious.
GettingBetter chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Damn, this has got to be one of my favorite things on the internet...I was laughing as hard as Rose. It's brilliant.