Reviews for The Tale of Lucibella the Fair and Fairy Hoofwings
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
LOL! I think Fairy Hoofwings is too picky. I loved how Eowyn talked about her.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
There are so many things one could point out, or be annoyed/amused with here, but all I can think of is that she would in no way have the power to wield athelas! And I know it's illogical considering everything, but that bugs the crap our of me!

Frostless
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Wow, what a story. Unfortunately, not everything in Middle-earth ends "happily ever after" (sometimes, I wonder if some stories in Middle-earth do end happily ever after - I think there are some, but not a whole lot that do).

I think you parodied, not just a Mary-Sue (Lucibella seems to be another prime example of a Mary-Sue), but also how a Mary-Sue falls for Legolas, ignores Gimli, ensnares the hobbits but ignores Frodo's friends (typical for a Mary-Sue to do, since she has done that in a couple of fanfiction romance stories with Frodo in them), ensares Aragorn (again, typical), and parodied what would happen if the Ring were destroyed sooner... well, then there wouldn't be much of a story, now would there? However here, you got Lucibella (her name reminds me of another Bella) to destroy the Ring long before the Fellowship was formed at Rivendell. Seriously, a winged horse named Fairy Hoofwings? You got me snickering there, and almost queasy at the same time. :) It's bad enough she got Sam to say "she's even prettier than Rosie Cotton".

This was funny, even towards the last sentence. Well done.

-Aria Breuer
Virtuella chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
And that's so much more sensible than all this messing about with boats and getting lost in mines and clambering over mountains! Now why didn't Tolkien think of this? ;-)
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
You had me snickering right from the beginning.

Fairy Hoofwings, indeed!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Geez, she's even prettier than Rosie Cotton :) So she's got all the Hobbits, Aragorn, and Legolas ensnared in under 5 minutes. A true Sue!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2