Reviews for Traveller
Belco chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
This story is very interesting. Loving Bryn's character. Looking forward to see what's in the book Henry left for her. Please update soon.
cooltreeko chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
ACK! update plz! I am loving every piece of this story. ;u; thank you
black-ice-alchemist chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
I really am enjoying this story. I hope that you haven't ababandoned it! Please update soon. :)
Fox1212 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Hi. i really like your story so far but please update! What does this Henry want? What is the important about the book? Is the book even important? So many questions that need to be answered! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Hi i love your story so far. You are doing a really good job please update though. I want to read more!
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Please do continue, this is awesome!.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
A good story, but it has been 6 months and I feel it is time you get off your ass and continue with it. Please and thank you
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
interesting story so far. do keep it up.
Abby chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I really like the story ! I can't wait til the next update
Abby chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
I love this story!
JainaSolo86 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Poor Bryn! It is quite difficult to live with Reaver, she has to put up with a lot of bad things :( But she's a brave girl and she says what everyone on Albion are dying to tell him but don't dare! :)

I'm really curious to see what's on this book and what does Henry know about her situation...I can't wait to read more!
JainaSolo86 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Every new chapter that I read, it keeps getting more and more interesting. I wonder if this young man will be able to help Bryn...will she ever get a second chance to go back to her world? Will she find happiness in Albion? Every new element that you add to your story is a great contribution to the development of the plot, I love your writing!

And now with the balverines...poor Bryn! I can't believe Reaver did this to her! But I'm sure she'll be able to fight them properly, she's a Hero after all!
JainaSolo86 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Oh my god! This chapter was intense! When she met with Page, I was all the time afraid that Reaver was going to catch her, and later when he called her to his office...my heart was literally pounding!
I really like the way you describe everything, it makes the reader feel just the way Bryn does and it helps us get more into the story. And I really like the diary that she's keeping, it gives us even more insight about her thoughts and feelings.
I'm really looking forward to see how her relationship with Reaver is going to develop over the chapters.
JainaSolo86 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
This is getting every time more and more interesting! I really love the way you describe the events, every time I start reading a new chapter I get immediately into its world. This is seriously one of the best fanfics I have read in a long time. Very original and interesting story, great writing and you can see that you have taken into account the whole lore of Fable, which makes it more realistic. *hands down*
JainaSolo86 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
This is getting VERY interesting! I love this story! I can totally put myself in her shoes and imagine how difficult it would be for any of us to adapt to Albion, a totally different land. And I would be so nervous if I had to meet Reaver...that was a dangerous thing she did, causing havoc in his factories! She's a brave girl deep inside, and I'm sure that once she learns more of her powers as the Hero of Skill, she'll be a worthy opponent for Reaver. :)