Reviews for The Tardis' Son
panda watch chapter 31 . 8/30
I love it. I feel happy sad but abut more happy then sad. Please make more good fanfics
StealthyMagicUser87 chapter 31 . 3/17
This was so sweet and wonderful! I can't help but love those two together.
Lupinesence chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
Great fic, read this all in one go :)
JuniorWoofles chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Oh! Really want some cute Daddy bonding with his little girl now, so cute.
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Being pernickity. Jack isn't human, he was born on the Boeshane Pensuila. Sorry if it was deliberate but wasn't sure so I wanted to clarify. Clothes also has an e.
Live the addition of the Zygons. Didn't see that coming
JuniorWoofles chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
All the banter is ace and I loved the flashback to Boom Town
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I adore this fic already
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Such an inspired idea. Completely different but not too outlandish
Anomaly chapter 31 . 5/29/2014
WOW This was brilliant. That's all I can say. (And it's 3:20 am and I'm too tired to think straight.)
The Merewolf chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Okay! Morgan is now my favorite OC of ALL time! :]

Love your story! Half-Tardis-Ianto is awesome!
AnonoMouse chapter 31 . 1/3/2014
I finish this story with a little disappointment actually. Sure it is a well written story, but I feel for a Doctor Who/Torchwood crossover, there simply was not enough of the doctor. I was hoping he would make an appearance once in a while or even for a chapter or two. To me this was just a tiny bit crossover and more torchwood than anything else. And no, I don't think including Jenny into the story counts as more 'crossover'. So yes, while it was a good story, I was left unsatisfied with the minimal amount of Doctor coverage in the story. And if you actually think about it, when you did have him in, it was not that much either, so it was also more like a cameo than a proper crossover. I am sorry but that is how I feel.
tardis section t chapter 31 . 10/19/2013
I really wish you would have made several chapters out of this one.I think you may have ended it too soon. Also, why did you end it? I thought you were brilliant at writing this story! You had a great idea for the explanation of the face of boe. Please keep writing stories.
Village-Mystic chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
Well, thanks for a happy epilog.
Em chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
Hey! Your writing has been absolutely brilliant. Bloody lovely. I just would like to suggest really nitpicking so as to avoid tiny grammatical errors as I've seen sometimes. Don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful story! I'm just a, E.L.A. neat-freak. Please keep writing, and please update for... EVER! :) This is probably the best fan-fic I've read so far. Keep up the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey work!
Village-Mystic chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
I wonder if 25th century technology will be able to wake up those folks - now that you've established that it is technology and not magic - there should be a way to solve it. The "creature" couldn't time travel, despite living a long life span.