Reviews for Forever Young
DomiHearts1497 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
So beautiful, raw, real, and depressing. :'( It really goes to show how much the parents of children lost to the Hunger Games feel when they're children come home in coffins. No one should bury their child, best one shot I've read :)
rlb190 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Awwwww.. that was SO sad!
NinjaMadness chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was beautifully written. It captures the essence of parents all over Panem. I know its terrible to watch your child murdered on television and then have to bury them. You're right, no one should have to bury their child. Its terrible.

This made me tear up but was worth the read. My tears go out to the nameless child and her broken parents.
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So many tears right now,my word Olive this is so emotional that reading it made my heart break,so wonderful!
Emerald112 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh gosh. That was absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful. Amazing job :P I loved how you tied everything into the theme of "forever young," especially with the mother wishing for her daughter to remain forever young when she was first born, and now the daughter will but in all the wrong ways. Ugh, just perfect. I also think that it makes it even more powerful for some reason that you did not mention any names, almost as if to say that this woman and her daughter's story will be forgotten amongst the countless others' stories of this sort, which is just so sad. You have officially made me cry, Olive, congratulations. I loved it! Beautiful, beautiful writing and just a lovely one-shot :)
adsiderum chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very well written, I think I cried more during this than I did in the Hunger Games.