Reviews for The Heir of Casterly Rock
Guest chapter 50 . 6/20/2016
Lol. Your note tells me that at least, some of your readers are feeling the same way I am now. Well, I'm here because of Tyrion and some parts of him, you wrote so well. It's actually nice to see someone who loves Tyrion for himself. Thanks for that but towards the end, everything is just unexpected and it doesn't make sense. I'm not angry. I'm actually writing with a smile on my face. :) Your story is entertaining. I wouldn't stay this long if it isn't. And you killed Tywin and Cersei and Joffrey in one event. Lol.

There's just some things that aren't clear. We saw her fiercely fight to be with Tyrion and that was the foundation of the story for so long until, she suddenly develops all these feeling for this guy without any explanation why. He loves Tyrion for strong reasons but it's just out of her character, if she suddenly wants this man just because. But hey, this is your story and we're grateful that you shared it. :)
Guest chapter 50 . 5/26/2016
Update? Please! What happened with Tyrion? He had a whire, didn't he? The bastard! And he promised. I'm heartbroken :(
Guest chapter 46 . 5/26/2016
Seriously?!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/26/2016
If you break Tyrions heart I'm going to scream!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/26/2016
Dude WTF? You're going to have her want Robb? That is just fu*ked up!
Caroline chapter 47 . 3/28/2016
I FUCKING HATE YOU! You turned the oc into a FUCKING WHORE it became one of THOSE stories go FUCK YOUSELF!
Caroline chapter 44 . 3/28/2016
I hate right now cuz you kinda turning this fic into one of those STORIES! Please stop and another thing you CAN'T love TWO PEOPLE!
Caroline chapter 38 . 3/28/2016
I never thought I would say this but PLEASE let Robb DIE! Just because of the fact I do not want it to be one of THOSE stories because than I'd have to stop reading this fic and I'd cry cuz I love this story and I don't want to stop reading it because it become one of those stories
Caroline chapter 28 . 3/28/2016
Don't turn it in to one of those stories where the oc cheats on the person they're with cuz if you do i will stop reading and I really don't want too because I like this fic
StoryReigns96 chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Instead of an epic tale of political intrigue, your story reads like a high school drama. Not to mention all the plot holes and the bizarre character motivations that seem to poof into existence out of no where.
CasterGirl123 chapter 49 . 3/18/2016
aw tyrion:( but yay for robb! I love rosemary and robb
CasterGirl123 chapter 48 . 3/16/2016
can't wait for next chapter!
Publicola chapter 47 . 3/14/2016
Huh? I don't get Rosemary at all. Not even slightly at this point. I mean, sure, it's one thing if she fell in love with Robb after being forced into a political marriage with the dreadful Imp who she can only barely tolerate. But she wasn't forced into marriage - she was the one to force it, to arrange to elope and arrange for Tyrion to win his Trial of Seven and marry and bear twin children and heirs... and *now* she changes her mind?

It would help if you could at least communicate the process by which Rosemary fell *out* of love with Tyrion, but you don't do that - you've only showed how she slowly fell *in* love with Robb, despite the interspersed scenes of utter happiness and content with her current husband.

I just don't get Rosemary at all.
Publicola chapter 42 . 3/14/2016
Oh boy. This cannot end well.
Publicola chapter 26 . 3/14/2016
The problem here is that Mace Tyrell's actions could broadly be seen as treasonous, while Robb's actions verge on incoherent. After Renly's death, Mace Tyrell moved his attention to King's Landing to forge an alliance with the Lannisters. Yet at the same time, he sent Randall Tarly to negotiate with the Starks and ensure their survival past Tywin Lannister's machinations with the Freys and Boltons (I don't think you ever explained *how* Mace became aware of that plot, given how close to the vest Tywin played it in canon).

Here's the problem, though: certainly, Robb Stark lost the support of his Bolton and Frey bannerman, and presumably lost a number of loyal men as a result of the Red Wedding that wasn't. But he still has an army, and he's still undefeated on the field. So, first, what has he been doing since the Red Wedding? Did he move his forces north to the Neck, to prepare to retake the North? Did he move his forces south to Harrenhal, to prepare to besiege King's Landing and end the war? Either way, we aren't told what he did in the interim, before there was the Bloody Trial and all the deaths, which paved the way for Mace/Tyrion inviting Robb to the capital to forge a peace agreement. (Though why Robb would go and put himself in Lannister power, just after he had escaped assassination by a Lannister plot and in the middle of fighting a war against the Lannister armies... well, that's a pretty major plot hole to fill in).

And that leads back to this chapter: "My defeat is my fault alone." That line would make sense if Robb and his mother were the sole survivors of the Red Wedding... but you say he had ample warning and managed to reverse the ambush. That line would make sense if something else occurred after the Red Wedding to weaken Robb's position... but you don't give us any information along those lines. Simply put, Robb was never defeated! And he's the only commander of any army in Westeros who can say that without hesitation or exception. Robb remains the undefeated general of a NorthernRiverland army that as far as I can tell is still in the field and ready for action... So why is he moping around the capital speaking of his 'defeat'?