Reviews for The birth and death of the day
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow...I am totally in love with your writing! It is amazing! Kudos for writing such a great story!
angel-of-the-bbc chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is a bit like an idea I had to write a story where molly sees sherlock fall and believes hes dead too if I ever write fanfictio I usually write in maths in my notebook yet it never gets published
Lono chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I'm so far behind on fic reading, so I only just got to read this.
This was lovely. Nicely done, and it was interesting to read a take where Molly was as much in the dark as John.
Excellent work and congratulations on your SAMFAs!
Mione W.G chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I'm in love with everything you write! You're just able to do it once and again with each new story.
This one was particularly angsty but I really liked the focus was on John's and Molly's suffering rather than on Sherlock.
Could I send you a list of songs for you to listen to and maybe take a tiny bit of inspiration from them?
Xx
ausland chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was lovely... heartbreaking, too of course. It strange- normally I'm a die hard Adlock shipper, but I love your Sherlolly stories.

Hope to see more soon!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Another teary story; I can always count on sniffing whenever I read one of your stories! Well done.
yay chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is so sad but the end is happy and yet somehow STILL sad, it's a lot of emotion for a oneshot and the recurring theme about how she could have saved him is beautiful. I'm glad that you wrote this!
varjaks chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Worst decision of the day was re-reading the last chapter of In the End and then going to this. My heart's clenching so hard but this is so fantastic. I'm so glad you're writing again and I look forward to your next fics :)
hummingbirds13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Yay! A new story! I was hoping another one would pop up soon! Great work. Dark and deep and sad and beautiful! Any angle you take with these two, you do so well. Thanks for sharing!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I just...this was brilliant. I've thought about what it'd be like if Molly didn't know...and...gah...*wipes tears off face* ...my feels.

Loved this. Beautiful. Really.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I admit it, I cried! Great job!
AdaYuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
YOU WROTE SOMETHING! I'm sooo happy you wrote again! I can't wait to see what you write next!
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Great fic. It's interesting to see a take on what might happen if Molly didn't help, and didn't know Sherlock was alive, because we all know she would have been devastated. I'm glad that despite the angst, there was a happy ending.
BenAddict Holmes chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh my God!
This was perfect, just what I had in mind! How, I don't know how you manage to make me melt with every one of your stories but this one is extra special :)
It's so good, my dear BB that I'm going to read this over and over and over again!
AsteraceaeBlue chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very touching, very well written