Reviews for Extinction
TsukiyomiKuchiki chapter 3 . 4/25
Beautiful. Please continue.
kennisha.james chapter 3 . 3/2
Why? I want him to feel better! Poor ichi. So I can't wait for you to keep going with this. I was a little apprehensive at first, i like zombie movies sometimes but don't really like zombie stories. But i must say I love this. The host, zombieland, and warm bodies are some my fave movies.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
whoa ichi baby please dont cry... :(
sa-shii-mi chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Oh wow, I simply love this!
Everything is right about this story: the plot, rhythm, the flow, the characters, everything..!
You genius!

PS: Much love for Zan and Shiro 333
joe'han chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
apa ne dasar homo kimak pergi klen dari muka bumi ne jahanam klen bikin rusak generasi bangsa aja klen

sana keluar klen dari muka bumi ne dasar homo gk da otak perempuan pun ada burit dia ngapain kau jadi homo jahanam

kubakar klen nanti mati you funk in the end linkin park. paham kau pergi klen dari dunia ne jahanam
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
o.o wow he's an emotional wreck...
thebookworm90 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Seems fine to me.
Bretardedness101 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Ayyyye, shoutout from ya girl in Georgia! This story is legit life, homegirl. Or boy. The fuck if I know. Can't wait for more. And as I look at your start to finish, I see it's gonna be a minute.
honeyMellon chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Omg. How did I miss this piece in my neverending search for good, solid fiction? This is great, everything from the plot to style to emotions. I am so hooked! Keep up the good work!
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
QQ
*sniffles*
So good, yet so sad...
(sits down and waits for a long time, just for the update)
Sirility chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Wow I love this story like I came so close to crying wile reading it like update soon
Alessandra Fukada chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! It's very well written and moving.
wickedgamesf chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
I really like your story and am anxious to see where it goes, so please update soon, because I don't think I could wait too long... :-)
zoe.vlachos chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
This story is crazy good. Thanks for the update:)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
awww, so sad! xD great update though