Reviews for A Trip of the Mind
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/31
Loved it. great descriptions and use of characters.
loved it
LDLFF chapter 1 . 3/25
Interesting. :)
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 3/17
Whoa...were you speaking from experience when you were talking about synesthesia? Because that's the kind I have and it was really weird because those aren't the colors for those letters for me. But anyway, not important. I loved the story! Thanks for writing and sharing. DFTBA!
Clare
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/12
I always love fics where they get a look in his mind...
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 1/17
Love this! Thanks for writing! -b
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is amazing! I've read it multiple times now!
Charliee chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I apsolutely loved it. Brilliant. Couldn't stop reading. Which is why I'm still up at 2 am... I should probably sleep some time soon haha. Nice work :)
TotalFanGirl221B chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Absolutely loved this! well done :) it was awesome and I hope you write more
vertaron chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Loved your Sherlock fics (haven't read the other ones ;).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Synesthesia really is odd. I experience Grapheme - Colour with days of the week and numbers and Lexical-gustatory Synesthesia
with certain words. It's a strange feeling when someone's talking with you and then you suddenly taste roast chicken XD I get what Sherlock's feeling :)
Anyway, this is a fantastic fic. I think Sherlock must have gone through something to make him the sociopath we all know and love. I have toyed with the idea of an abusive past before. Anyway, Sherlock on LSD reminds me of a kitten. Which is bad.
P.S: for me, the word Sherlock tastes like lemonade. I think my brain is trying to tell me something.
xo chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Great story, well written, inaccurate depiction of the drug. lol. it's ok though well done
Blackjackxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Brilliant! I love angsty Sherlock FF, and this is one of the best! Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It was a honestly really good story. Good everything. I loved it.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Fabulous! I really can imagine him babbling just like this. Bless him. Great writing!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »