Reviews for Team Free Will: Reunion
HawthornRose chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Awesome, really loved this! You certainly have a better grasp on psychosis (ie Hallucifer) than in most fanfics I've seen, such as the memory loss and the type of panic that kind of concept can send one into. This was really fascinating and intense, nice work xx
Parnassus chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Oh wow...*takes deep breath* found this and I've been reading for about an hour. This was insane - in a wonderfully fantastic way! Good lordy, I don't even know where to start. Okay, well first off I have to say that the relationship between Sam and hallucination Lucifer was spot on and completely brilliant. I felt terrible that Sam had to endure all of that crap and Dean could do nothing but watch as he slowly unraveled. All of the outside POV added a lot of interesting aspects to the story, (which I might add moved along very nicely and I kept me intensely interested throughout *applauds*). The scene where the brothers knew they were going to be separated, put in separate jails and probably never see each other again...oh god, that just hurt so badly. I was almost screaming with Sam. And Sam begging Dean to kill him because of course that would be better than the living hell he was experiencing...just..ahhh! So horribly tragic! The image of Dean sobbing, completely broken and hopeless in that cell after Cas turned his back on him hurt my heart. Like seriously, I think you may be a little too good at the tragedy/angst...Ha, anyway...thanks for the extremely entertaining read and I certainly hope to read more of your stories in the future!

P
AliceInPurgatory chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I think this was a much more appropriate path for Sam's breakdown to take. Great writing. Thanks!
AliceInPurgatory chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
So far I am absolutely loving this. Thanks for the great read. (I'd type more, but I get to read chapter 3 now.)
AKA PsychicGirl chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
This is your first fic? It's really good. The grammar and characterizations are excellent. Plus, the concept is one I had been playing with in my head too because seriously? There is no way that everyone bought the end of Slash Fiction. And the video in the diner probably went viral. So thanks for writing. I had fun reading this.
xAnita88x chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I loved this story, I can't believe it was your first fic, you did great : ) I look forward to reading more of your work.
reannablue chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Great story...looking forward to your Epilogue.
reannablue chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Wow...what a powerful chapter. Poor Sam is really screwed up. Of course, that's how I like Sam!
reannablue chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Great chapter...
reannablue chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
How interesting...a sting. That's quite creative. Enjoying this!
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Your first chapter rocks. You nailed the brothers beautifully. I love hallucinating Sam. Hopefully Dean comes to understand just how bad it is for Sam...and soon. :)
just saying chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This deserves way more attention then it's getting. You are a great author and this is a great story. Keep up the good work!
anon chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Please update soon, I'm dying inside!
Marz1 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Wow! Talk about an angle fail. Im guessing there will be an insanity plea involved? Good chapter! Sorry to see it will be ending soon.
xAnita88x chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Wow.. this is brilliant! Poor Sam, he's suffered so much : (
I'm really enjoying this, you are a very talented writer, I can't wait for more :D