Reviews for Revenge
nwilson1 chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
I'll give you a hands up, Dudette. Your put a spin on this story, even the show's creators failed to do. Danny fighting his 'evil self,' who wasn't evil and who wasn't Dan. For once. LOL. Loved this spin. Val was his obsession and not Ember or Sam. Must say, that was a twist, too. You presented this story masterfully. Good character development and interactions, including good fight scenes.
Sally Yang chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
Good story
Bibbledoo chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
I don't think they know about Dan. They're "I promise" scene memory was erased.
Bibbledoo chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Ok, that's way to dim for Val.
Bibbledoo chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
He got kicked out?! Wow.
Bibbledoo chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I will keep my colorful side-comments to myself...
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Oh, shi- ship, I think that's Dan.
Lightning Streak chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Phantom had some good advice to give, lol. No kidding; Danny really should tell his parents before something bad happens!

I really enjoyed your story! (And I would try to give you ideas for a title other than "Revenge," but I struggle to title things too. Maybe play around with the word on a thesaurus? I mean, it's pretty fitting for the plot of this story at least!)

Keep up the phantastic work!
Lightning Streak chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Oh, what? Plot twist! So interesting. Really like the interaction between Valerie and Phantom and the way that she lowers her cannon and chooses not to shoot him. So awesome!
Lightning Streak chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Filler chapters are always harder to write, I think. But you did a good job here with supporting all of the insanity from previous chapters with a little more detail and background work. That's so important to do, and many authors tend to skip over it.

Onto chapter 12!
Lightning Streak chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Haha, "I got skillz." I love Tucker sometimes, honestly. He's such a great personality to have to balance everything out.

So, Clockwork is meddling again, huh? Interesting...
Lightning Streak chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Oh boy, looks like Danny's reputation is in jeopardy beyond just what Valerie thinks of him. Star's reaction was very interesting, and it was good to actually read some character development in her. Good job!

*By the way, I meant to say in an earlier review that I appreciate how you didn't set this after Phantom Planet. My fingers slipped!
Lightning Streak chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Ooh, and the plot thickens! This chapter was really good, from its action scenes to its details. Onto chapter 3!
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh my goodness, how did I ever miss this story when it was being updated? First of all, LOVE the concept. As always, I'm a big Valerie fan, and I really like stories that explore evil Danny. I think you do a really good job setting up the scene and creating a lot of suspense and tension. I also appreciate that you've set this after Phantom Planet-don't see too many of those around. I can't wait to read more! :)
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Wow. That was a very original ending - I liked it! Great story, it's sad that it's over!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »