Reviews for Hide and Seek
StormLover chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nice...nothing like a little competition between Ro favorite guys. Thanks for sharing!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
those three are so much fun to read!
Nekobaghira chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Cute story. I enjoyed it.
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
"I didn't hit him that hard, he's barely charred." this made me laugh she's throwing down lightning just a little bit of lightning & he's only charred that's like lol funny! Ok there's a 6 at the bottom of the page what's up? Cool story good to see you back girl! No typos either
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Cute little story. I love the banter among the three. That's why I always loved the X-Men, they really where like a family (I miss that sometimes nowadays). Moreover they got cool things like the Danger Room ;)

So, all in all I really liked this, especially the end, truely the best there is ;)
jazphace chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love me some ROLO ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I have no doubts that Remy would be the better kisser... Plus it's always better when men shower lol
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was really cute. A little sad for my Remy but a lot of fun. Great work.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Ha! Oh man, this is terrible. Terribly cute! Man, I love their banter. Logan and Remy have some really great lines in this. I love the constant ribbing of Logan's poor hygiene. And the competition over who's a better kisser. Though I do think Remy should win that one. Smell is a big factor, after all! (Or it should be!)