Reviews for Slow Burn
Ashy chapter 22 . 6/29
So satisfying. Aftertaste so much bether, than actual ending offered.
Ines Kanoyan 53 chapter 11 . 5/2
I love this chapter! Excited to read the next ones
MariposaEscarlata chapter 22 . 12/9/2017
The best Gundam Wing fic I ever read! I could not stop reading until I finished it. get hooked from the beginning until the end. such a great work! Love it. I felt every emotion. Cry like a baby on chapter 7 and get amazed with your ability to write heero's feelings believable on character. Remarcable!
naojyoj chapter 22 . 2/6/2016
The best 1xR story I've read in decades. I have always been a fan of this one other author but she's been retired from writing for 1xR. You have, in my opinion, outdone her. Also you have written them in-character, which I appreciate, as most FF stories don't. Even though Frozen teardrop made 1xR canon, can't help but be disappointed at how it was written... wished this was how it ended.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
I love it. Do you live in the Philippines? :) just had to ask.
strikefreedom20a chapter 22 . 10/13/2015
loved the story
Renniseht Entreri chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
Loved this so much! Wonderful story, I was completely entranced :) You have a gift for authentic dialogue, such a pleasure to read :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
My stomach knotted, my heart ached, I even teared up! This was a gorgeously rendered and painfully beautiful story.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
I loved everything about this story.
wsprsndadrk chapter 22 . 6/19/2015
brilliant and easy to read and visualize. brava.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
I've been reading your epilogue on your other site and I really hope you continue with it. This is a fantastic story and I'm very saddened that you stopped writing it.
Thuy Vi chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I find your first chapter just drawing me into your story! I wouldn't believe that you have not racked so many reviews yet!?

As always, love the pairing. I cannot wait to read your other chapters. )
Tidoo chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
That was very nice. I really enjoyed your story. I was a bit wary sometimes because I felt like the relationship between them were nearly an abusive one, but you managed to make it work. Even if Heero was acting like a jerk, he has reasons to do so and never meant harm.

So anyway, I'll see if there an epilogue or something, and once again, well-done. It was a pleasure to read you!

Tidoo
Princess Mko chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Bello, I read tour ficon another page, also read the first part of the epilogue.. Congratulations, you are a great writter. Your story is excellent and I loved it. I hope read the next part of the epilogue soon.:-D
Nanrose chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
Wonderful! I loved it! Of the beginning at the end it was wonderful! :D I'm sorry for not write you in so many chapters, months and one year ago xD, I had a bad and busy end of year v.v but now things goes better.
I'm always be your biggest fan n.n