Reviews for We Stitch these Wounds
vaulthunting chapter 1 . 11/18
Hey, there.
I love your premise, to be sure.

My only complaint is that you changed The Voice to a different tense in the middle of the chapter. That threw me off course a little bit. I know The Voice is supposed to be separate, but it sounds like a different person talking and that makes it seem like it's not Krieg's inner self...so it got confusing.

I love Krieg's little psycho outbursts though, because you keep it fun. Keep that up. :)
Cghdeadpool chapter 11 . 6/21
I got some popcorn and read it but...WHERE THE HELL IS MY SALT!
loganbrillon chapter 11 . 3/7
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think it should be a dream but then the cave part happens in real life and it would be so damn awesome
Kel chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
Im damn curious to see how all this would pan out. Doubtful as it is that you might pick this up again, I'll keep an eye on it.
quentinnsmith chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
real please real im beging u update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
"Will you be a doll and deliver that pizza over there to Scooter, that guy gives me the creeps."
You do realize Scooter is Moxxi's son right?
Zen chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
Give em a kid let it be real :D
Like how many will suspect a siren and a phyco haveing a kid. Littrely everyone will go into a shock mode, well not tannis she would proably see it as an test subject or something to write about. so see how krieg takes that kinda news and how he going to act like a dad to since well he is mostly crazy with that buzz axe. will the kid grow up begin crazy and a bad mouth like his/her father or calm and composure like his/her mother or a mix? like the kid first word "NIPPLE SALAD" xD

So for some action like the kid can get haunted by pup sakgs or hunt pup sakgs with krieg, get kidnapped by bandits that useing the kid as a bargin chip to get sanctury, let brick and tina take the kid out on a exploding adventure, let Lilith and Roland be a babysitters while maya and krieg have some alone time togheter. They dosent seem to be a kind of persons that know how to handle a little kids so well so would be fun to see her trying to take care of one that may cause her troubble like stealing moxxis underwear, acedently started rolands turrent so it shoots everywere and put the hole HQ on fire.
RandomDude chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
How could it be a dream/nightmare? Are you gonna say that the entire chapter was a dream? Or perhaps she fell ill while eating the pizza, and Krieg rushed her to Zed's unconscious where her delusional mind tries to think of ways to make sense of what is happening?
If she is pregnant, then the likely-hood is that it doesn't change anything for a while, because women don't start showing until the fifth month. So the team will be more protective; Krieg overly so. Otherwise she's fine to continue on as a member.
However, there would be arguments over whether or not she's allowed to go on a mission. Roland wouldn't want her to, neither would Lilith; both would agree that it's her choice. Gaige would be a teenager about the whole thing, getting really excited and emotional. Axton would try not to get in her way, but advise otherwise. Salvador would say it's her choice, and she can tough it out. Zero would say that she's old enough to make her own decisions, and that the team would keep her safe.
Krieg, is the most difficult. Surprisingly enough, because he's a psycho. There's logical reasons for why he wouldn't want her to be going on missions.
She's pregnant, -hormone imbalance, -she's not thinking straight or making rational decisions.
-her reactions will be slower.
-she'll be more vulnerable.
-it's his child, - he should be allowed some say in whether or not they're risking it's life.
However, this small list is probably going to be ignored by a psycho. Although I think the most likely thing would be that the two sides of Krieg will split on the issue. I would find it most interesting if the logical voice were advocating that she be allowed to do what she wants, and the crazy part of Krieg were the one trying to wrap her up in blankets and bubble-wrap away from the world.
bl24life chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
D: was not expecting that but I revel in the cliff hanger need moooooooooor.
district9prawn chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
If the pregnancy doesn't pan out, I wouldn't mind. Not sure I'm a fan of making it all a bad dream.

Whatever happens, cute story though )
Mindy chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
I like to se them as a family, but i think that it is too soon!. Im loving your history :3
Rainy Day Anime chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Yay plot twist! Please keep going!
Zombie oshawott chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
I think it would be interesting to see kreig as a dad , but that's just my opinion
Prophet21 chapter 11 . 12/3/2014