Reviews for It Really is a Wonderful Leaf
fearsomefourseeker chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
this is by far one of my favorite fanfictions. good work. I love how sweet Gosalyn is to Bushroot. no one, not even a supervillain derives to be alone during Christmas and you're right, there is no better present than having the company of someone who cares about you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This is a really good oneshot. I look forward to your other darkwing stories
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I love this fic, great job
ilvbrownies chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I am ok with the idea of Gosalyn giving Bushroot a present, and that even he deserves to enjoy the holidays, and I don't mind the part about them talking in the prison, but the part with him using pet names and all of that is a bit more hard for me to swallow, especially seeing as she is(was) 9-ish and the fact that in several episodes she helped defeat him or his latest creation. I think its mostly the age thing as I cannot easily see her not being grossed out by things like pet-names or being kissed on the hand, it just seems OOC for her. and now for a disclaimer of sorts mostly to say that these arguments are placed solely as constructive criticisms.
Saria Skye chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is so totally cute, and it's the kind of story I love to read!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aw what a sweeeeet fic
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very nice.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hey, pretty cute story here.

Keep the good writing.
damonika2009 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
It's so adorable. I loved it and hope to see more DWD fics in the future from you.