Reviews for To Kink Or Not To Kink
frannyfry chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Happy flippin' birthday! Hot, hot Logan...whew! Niiiiice!
DeniseDEMD chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Loved this! Ill take this as my birthday present. As my birthday is 2 days after Logan! :) so hot! Logan is just amazing, and I will need a Kendall coming back from tour with a beard kinky story :)
thesandbar chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Can I just have a Logan? He's the sweetest, and hot damn, he sounds amazing in bed. Just sayin'

Got in the bathtub with black pants on, eh? This idea wouldn't happen to do with a specific picture of Logan shirtless in the water wearing soaking wet black pants and looking unbelievable sexy as fuck, would it?
Ileana chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Wow one of my fave chapters. Love all the Kendall stories! Please update soon :)
DeniseDEMD chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
AMAZNG! So hot! Major Logan feels from this!
frannyfry chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
OMG...I need air! Whew, my toes are tingling! Wow, what a flippin' turn on. I just, I...um, yeah, don't even know what to say - just HOT!
thesandbar chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
Huh... I am so much kinkier than I would've ever realized...
Tokala chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
Jesus,, that was hot! :)
frannyfry chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
OMG! Wow...that's all I can say! I LOVE the jealous/angry Logan...I was surprised but it really got me appreciating him! ;-)

I'm a huge James fan and I've got to tell you that the 'jealous ass' James, the 'sexting' James and the 'cigar' James will put happy, HAPPY thoughts into my head for a LONG time! Whew...

Thanks and keep writing!

PS - Where is this picture of James smoking a cigar?! Gotta see it! LOL
thesandbar chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Hot and freaking hilarious. Dear Lord, Kendall is such a dork.
DeniseDEMD chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Haha tour bus sex at its finest! Sneaking condoms and banging her into next Tuesday! I have to see one of my favs besides chapter 9 of course!
Tokala chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
Sweet, hot & even funny at the end...perfect! :)
Tokala chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
lol at the begining I thought this was going to turn into a threesome between James, Carlos and Sam... :P
I loved it and the fact that he was so into it he forgot/didn't care to pull out in time :P
DeniseDEMD chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Loved jealous Logan! For some reason during the really descriptive parts I heard "amazing" in my head! Besides that song is probably about halston since James wrote it but whatever!

This you should write a birthday sex one for our boy James! Lol we Ll know he definitely got it in, why not make it happen!
ShatteredGlassHouse chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
My gosh that was HOT! I love jealous Logan. To be honest, when all the guys are either angry or jealous just makes these stories much hotter.