Reviews for The One with the Sea Monsters
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 4/30
I love that movie! I watch it so much I could almost quote the entire thing. The Voyage Home is the best movie ever out of the entire Star Trek franchise with Into Darkness as a close second.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 4/8
Hilarious, I laughed so hard at the end.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/25
This was brilliant! That is all I can say. Perfect.
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 3/22
Loved this! I think Kirk's in trouble lol.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 2/27
Holy shit! This was a great crack!fic, I absolutely loved it! Should make one where Spock and Bones find out about one of Jim's shortcomings and try to "help" him with it (Spock wants revenge for the impromptu swim lesson after all). :)
restfulsky5 chapter 1 . 2/23
Gosh, this is great! It had everything you could ever want in a fic! Thank you for sharing!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the type of story to give me warm fuzzier. Wonderful.
Rin-Rin chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Why doesn't this story have more reviews?! I have read and re-re-re-read this story about a thousand times and each time I double over with laughter! :)
You should write a continuing story about them returning for a visit with Shelly :)
Shining in the Darkness chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was too funny. XD
katierosefun chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
OMIGAWD I DIED OF LAUGHTER BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Lovely story-filled with laughs and touching moments, just as Star Trek should. :)
SuperBunnyDude chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Lol, that was brilliant. Loved the story, you should totally do a sequel.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was awesome!
CasteChaos chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Absolutely awesome! You got their characters perfectly!
Sandyswrite chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love having these three (platonically) together. :) This was such a great find. You wrote the characters well, and had a good balance of humor and drama. Great job. :D
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That was fantastic! I loved all the TOS references, and there was so much drama and humor. Really an amazing story, I had so much fun reading it. And the ending was brilliant. They are, in fact, children. Nice work!