Reviews for Moments
Perfect story also because of Jashinism. And more moments would always be awesome. I really like this style.
wadeb14 chapter 1 . 5/1
Amazing! I love how you write! XD especially madanaru XD
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 3/25
I wanna see Naruto and Hidan being crazy together please, if you're still taking requests XD
Vixan tues chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Awwwww... Cute! The ending was so cuteeee-!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I liked all the moments :)
Especially the Jealous and Religion moments. Hahahaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I liked these moments. It was cool making Naruto all dark and powerful. The stuff with Hidan was really funny. I hope you do continue this.
glykeria chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
yes please write another chapter or a full story i really love your story's so continue to write!
Yuti chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I love this story! I don't know what it is but you've made this story incredibly lovely and an easy, satisfying read. Congrats!
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
HAHhahahahahhahaha This is great!
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Heh, I can just imagine Madara stalking around grumbling about Hidan and Naruto and others messing with his lover...
InSanIty-of-REALITY chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I kinda like how you put the chapter in moments or sections. If you are going to continue (which you should) it would be kind of cool to see it played out that way :)
Though you could also make some sections longer and add dialouge like in the last moment "Happiness"
darkhuntressxir chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
naruto pregnant moments.. and how madara react towards it.. and how naruto drive him crazy towards the period..