Reviews for Plum Blossoms of a Past Winter
Cimorene21 chapter 15 . 5/10
Awwww I loved that story it was so good! And all the adorable ichiruki was super cute! :D
9momentos chapter 14 . 5/1
Such a pity in the end there was nothing that could be done to save Gin!
Haru Hime-sama chapter 15 . 4/22
Aaahhh, such a beautiful story! I just found this yesterday... really love it. I can't help and imagined this story as a movie... hahahaha. I really wish that I can see this story as an animé. Haaaaaa
you're a very talented writer. I enjoyed your stories very much. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
Silenced Doves chapter 15 . 3/26
That was an awesome story! As much as I wanted you to influence the past, the memory wipe thing was a nice touch and I like how you tied in the past to their original invasion into the soul society and Aizen's obsession. Really well done.
Cat15m chapter 15 . 3/23
I loved this whole story! Especially the ending it was so sweet!
griffindork93 chapter 15 . 3/14
Loved it! This was excellent! I love that you used this story as the basis for the events in canon and Aizen's infatuation with Ichigo's abilities.
lunaatje123 chapter 15 . 2/3
Awesome story! I must confess I thought this would be a slightly more lighthearted piece of fiction when in the earlier chapters you so conveniently had Aizen, Gin and Tousen away on some mission. But I really liked where you went with it, your portrayals of the characters were interesting.
This was actually a satisfying ending well done.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Very nice, love the poetic way you describe things. You gave Rukia a truly beautiful bankai, very fitting for the zanpakutou rumored to be the most beautiful in all of Soul Society. Thank you for writing.
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
;_; that was beautiful
Ecci chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
That last chapter was *sniff* the cutest thing I ever read!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
Yaaaaay! Excellent job! Wonderful chapter! I love it!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
I like OP Rukia. Well done! I look forward to the next chapter. Shunsui and Juushiro were right, though.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Ah, so, in a sense, they started Aizen on his path to creating Ichigo. Very interesting!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Ah. Aizen. And, of course, Ichigo can't go off the bat and attack him, because then the other captains will stop Ichigo, but obviously, he can't just do nothing.