Reviews for Plum Blossoms of a Past Winter
thebeautifulbicky chapter 15 . 2/19
Awesome stuff! Love this fic, characterisation's done well, time paradox has been taken care of, and a super addictive writing style!
cookingpapa chapter 15 . 2/19
Love love love this so much. I think I've reread this at least 5 times. Thank you for writing it!
ZiggySmallz chapter 15 . 1/30
This was one of the most beautifully written pieces of fiction I've ever read.
OriksGaming chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
While your shifts between present tense and past tense took some getting used to, I did end up enjoying this story a lot.
yitiantulong chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
So cool! All the Captains assembled on the roof... whew! A bit of a thin premise, but I'm loving the cool!
GreenDrkness chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
I was looking for a bit of humour but I got drama ... meh it was a really good read
Keep on the writes
J chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
I know you posted this story years ago and probably may not even see this review, but this is seriously one of the best Bleach fanfictions I have read.

Amazingly well thought out with a storyline that works, everyone is so in-character, just the right touch of humor, and most importantly, absolutely no plot holes. It all fits naturally in the official Bleach-verse too. My only gripe was that chapter with the minor spat Ichigo and Rukia had, where she ran off and Kaien went after her to make aure she was ok. That kind of felt like filler and felt unneccessary, but that's just my opinion. It wasn't dragged out which was good.

What I especially liked about your story was how the minor characters got a fair amount of screen time too (eg. Gin, Rangiku, the younger versions of Renji & co.). The problem with timeskips is that they tend to make the main characters avoid confrontations (or hide their identity) and only mention the younger versions in passing. There was no such issue in your story, everything was well thought out. Thank you so much for writing such a brilliant and pleasurable story!
waterbottleandpillows chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Thank you so much for this story! :) Definitely a must-read for any Bleach fan.
Maranjen chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
Incredible! This story made me smile, laugh and cry. It was exciting all the way, funny, sad and really just beautiful. Beautiful.
Demiser of D chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
Magnificent. Really well written, and I especially liked how they didn't change anything; too many stories have them do whatever they want and don't really worry about what changes might happen, but by having that be a concern, you were able to have them be both as powerful as they should be, but as restrained as they needed to be to tell a good story. Quite elegantly pulled off, really.

Keep up the good work!
asian-simbae chapter 15 . 4/8/2016
This is such a sweet yet amazingly written story! It just has all the right elements and keeps my attention. Very wonderful! Imagine Rukia blurted out 'I'm pregnant' right before they raced lols she would have won and broken Ichigo completely XD
nobaru rei chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
That was pretty great
StiltonCheesewright chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
Dear god. This story had everything I never knew I needed. Captain Shiba lunacy, old and young Rukia snow ball fight, Zangstsu burning a young extra-arrogant Byakushi, mustache-san, Byakuya courting Kukaku. Not only did I actually laugh out loud but I actually cried real tears. The combined feels from Gin (anything to do with him, he is one of my favorites), the growth and development of Byakuya's emotional expression, and the two Isshins trying to save Ichigo put me over the edge and I was sobbing. The fact that it was 2 AM and I was both sleep deprived and had low blood sugar probably also contributed, but still, your words captivated and moved me. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and letting people like me loose themselves in your narrative for a little while.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
What an amazing chapter!
bleeb90 chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
What a wonderful, beautiful fanfic! I loved it.