Reviews for Plum Blossoms of a Past Winter
Geurtg chapter 1 . 6/19
Muy buena
IAmNumberOneLOL chapter 15 . 6/6
This fic is amazing! Simply wonderful. The pacing, the characters, the concept and delivery itself. Truly, a piece of art. Thank you, for writing this. I hope that you continue to write, whether it be more fanfiction or an original story
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/6
Buena historia
AriadneKurosaki chapter 1 . 10/10/2021
I really should have left a proper review ages ago but I (lazily) thought you must have left the fandom years ago. This is one of my very favorite Bleach fics and one of the best I’ve ever read. I vocally and frequently recommend it to anyone asking for a good Ichiruki fic.

You have such a delicate hand and excellent world building. I loved the development of Ichigo and Rukia’s relationship; how protective Ichigo is of her, and how she chafes when she feels held back by that protectiveness. The relationship between the two Rukias is so sweet, and I can feel the compassion older Rukia has for her younger self.

The climax of this story had my heart in my throat the first time I read it, and even on a re-read and knowing how things turned out, I find myself on the edge of my seat. Truly, truly well done.
Ameliiaa chapter 15 . 10/9/2021
Visiting old favourites, this story is still one of the best for me. This somehow fills the void and brought happiness to me. It is like a compensation for the hurt and longing for the ship that sunk when the manga ended but revisiting this also brought the heartache I felt back in the days when my dear IchiRuki didn't end up together.

Hello Risa, I hope you can read this. This is your old pal Tsuki No Yukihime, I deactivated my old account years ago and created a new one. How have you been? I hope you are doing well in this trying times.

I wish you all the best :)
MojoBlack chapter 15 . 6/20/2021
Well done well done
MojoBlack chapter 14 . 6/20/2021
Wonderful wonderful The feels were great. The hospital scene was well worth it
MojoBlack chapter 13 . 6/19/2021
That was good. Very very good. I felt the tension from the screen! Very well written
MojoBlack chapter 7 . 6/19/2021
Whew what a tense chapter! Aizen being Aizen as always
MojoBlack chapter 5 . 6/19/2021
Usually it's Ichigo that realizes his feelings first in most stories. Happy to see the change of pace this time!
This chapter was very wholesome and I can see why you chose to stick to the whole "not change the timeline" thing. I love it so far and the snowball fight at the end all the way up to Rukia asking Ichigo to dance with him was truly heartwarming
MojoBlack chapter 4 . 6/18/2021
This chapter was tense and well written. The emotions surrounding the characters was top notch!
MojoBlack chapter 2 . 6/18/2021
This chapter has me now fully invested in this story
Nohe Cruz chapter 14 . 6/2/2021
That was long I love it
SWORDSAGEOFWAR chapter 4 . 5/1/2021
you make ichigo a pussy no thanks
Kega Umi chapter 15 . 1/27/2021
This fic is so good. SO FU*KING GOOD! The characterization, the plot, the ichiruki just muah *chef's kiss*. I know this is an old fic, but it's sooo underrated. You should write more, seriously. I hope you are still around, dear author