Reviews for Plum Blossoms of a Past Winter
J chapter 15 . 8/5
I know you posted this story years ago and probably may not even see this review, but this is seriously one of the best Bleach fanfictions I have read.

Amazingly well thought out with a storyline that works, everyone is so in-character, just the right touch of humor, and most importantly, absolutely no plot holes. It all fits naturally in the official Bleach-verse too. My only gripe was that chapter with the minor spat Ichigo and Rukia had, where she ran off and Kaien went after her to make aure she was ok. That kind of felt like filler and felt unneccessary, but that's just my opinion. It wasn't dragged out which was good.

What I especially liked about your story was how the minor characters got a fair amount of screen time too (eg. Gin, Rangiku, the younger versions of Renji & co.). The problem with timeskips is that they tend to make the main characters avoid confrontations (or hide their identity) and only mention the younger versions in passing. There was no such issue in your story, everything was well thought out. Thank you so much for writing such a brilliant and pleasurable story!
waterbottleandpillows chapter 15 . 7/22
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Thank you so much for this story! :) Definitely a must-read for any Bleach fan.
Maranjen chapter 15 . 6/27
Incredible! This story made me smile, laugh and cry. It was exciting all the way, funny, sad and really just beautiful. Beautiful.
Demiser of D chapter 15 . 5/3
Magnificent. Really well written, and I especially liked how they didn't change anything; too many stories have them do whatever they want and don't really worry about what changes might happen, but by having that be a concern, you were able to have them be both as powerful as they should be, but as restrained as they needed to be to tell a good story. Quite elegantly pulled off, really.

Keep up the good work!
Angela-the-neko chapter 15 . 4/8
This is such a sweet yet amazingly written story! It just has all the right elements and keeps my attention. Very wonderful! Imagine Rukia blurted out 'I'm pregnant' right before they raced lols she would have won and broken Ichigo completely XD
nobaru rei chapter 15 . 3/25
That was pretty great
StiltonCheesewright chapter 15 . 2/26
Dear god. This story had everything I never knew I needed. Captain Shiba lunacy, old and young Rukia snow ball fight, Zangstsu burning a young extra-arrogant Byakushi, mustache-san, Byakuya courting Kukaku. Not only did I actually laugh out loud but I actually cried real tears. The combined feels from Gin (anything to do with him, he is one of my favorites), the growth and development of Byakuya's emotional expression, and the two Isshins trying to save Ichigo put me over the edge and I was sobbing. The fact that it was 2 AM and I was both sleep deprived and had low blood sugar probably also contributed, but still, your words captivated and moved me. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and letting people like me loose themselves in your narrative for a little while.
What an amazing chapter!
bleeb90 chapter 15 . 2/9
What a wonderful, beautiful fanfic! I loved it.
Dazzle chapter 15 . 1/6
D'aww.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I don't usually like to read stories in the present tense, but yours impressed me greatly. It has a promising storyline and you have managed to keep it both realistic and fun. The people are in character and their reactions very humorous and well done. Good job, and I hope to read more excellent fiction from you soon!
Byakuya chapter 15 . 12/17/2015
This is first story I read and it was so good.I really like this story:)
LLBennett chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
This may very well be the best written work of fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure to read, and I read quite a lot. Undoubtedly this is the best time travel fic I have read. I often avoid time travel fics because they are rarely done well. I am very glad that I took a chance with your story. Thank you for sharing your story and your talent with us, and I wish you all the best.

~LLBennett
lotusalchemist chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
A besutiful end for a beautiful fanfic! It's awesome! I could sing praises of this, but i basically agree with the positive reviews before my review. I hope to read more work from you.
And beautiful is thr highest praise I give.
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
That was the most beautiful and fun adventure I've been on! Thank you for the ride.