Reviews for Plum Blossoms of a Past Winter
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 15 . 8/29
I smiled, laughed and cried in equal amounts while binge reading this. Loved it.
Elisa-chann chapter 15 . 7/12
Omg this story was so good!
It was exciting and oh so lovely! Thank you for writing this :D
My Ichiruki feels were all over the place because this seems so realistic and omg! I loved it 3
Ayrmed chapter 15 . 7/7
Excellent story
lovemagi101 chapter 15 . 6/24
This was cute. Words can't describe the cuteness of this fanfiction. Thank you for taking the time to write it. :) cuteness overload
Heloise chapter 15 . 6/18
It was so amazingly beautiful!I can barely find the words to describe the is one of the most beautiful time travel fics I have yet to read and I would like to thank you for starting this wonderful idea and finishing it in such a GOOD is a very stressful time for me but your story managed to alleviate the worry for a little while.I absolutely like the complexity of the story,how you stuck to what should be the way the bleach characters would react in such a situation(and even if it isn't-though I highly doubt it-I adore it anyway) and the well placed hints that some things that happened were influenced by the 'little'time travel experience of Ichigo and Rukia. I feel tempted to read it again-but don't trust myself to do so. I smiled, I laughed,but most of the time I felt like crying-especially towards the end, so a break is advisabke, unless I want my parents to think I completely lost it. I wish you loads of inspiration for your future works that would make your undeniable talent grow even definetly have a style of your own-the way each chapter begins makes me smile even now.
RedRustlingLeaves chapter 15 . 6/19
Reading this has been a wonderful experience.
SunBinamra chapter 15 . 6/18
I absolutely love the way you portray the younger Rukia. There are still hints of the Rukia we know and love but it goes to show how much she grew. And don't even get me started on Isshin, his characterization was spot on. All of the characterization was fantastic, actually.

This is one of my favorite Bleach stories of all time. Great job!
KeiKeiKei chapter 15 . 6/15
*gives a slice of cake* your reward for such a wonderful story.. :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 5/28
Cool story:)
Skyray chapter 15 . 5/24
They make an adorable match!
And it all ties in nicely & consistently in a linear timeline :)
Skyray chapter 7 . 5/21
Somehow I doubt they would erase their own existence; at worst, they'd get stuck with no one remembering them with no more anchor to the timeline (if there's only a linear timeline here that is)

Well, not sure how long Ichigo has to think of something, but being from the future he can come up with all sort of bullshit excuses ranging from battle instinct and familiarity with that type of hollow in the future, to to development from the Science Division to help shinigami sense hollow :p
They should totally mess with the timeline all they want now that that's done lol
Skyray chapter 1 . 5/21
Ohhh the summary was irresistible and the story did not let me down :D
Very nice writing, and Ichigo's characterisation is on point for someone who's a Captain :)
Cimorene21 chapter 15 . 5/10
Awwww I loved that story it was so good! And all the adorable ichiruki was super cute! :D
9momentos chapter 14 . 5/1
Such a pity in the end there was nothing that could be done to save Gin!