Reviews for Dissolve
jslee102 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
That was pretty hot. Looking forward to the indroctuion on of rob/marky
Shenny Fan chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
This was a great treat tx-fictionqueen! Sexy and hot and sweet all rolled into one :) The drama may get heavy in this story so it's great to have chapters like this :)
ncisloverinnc chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Wow. Just wow. That is all :)
Sheps888 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I'm more of a Shamy fan myself, but your writing is phenomenal!
LewStonewar chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
oh man oh man...it's working for me.
J chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Christ what a good chapter this was and before I start with Sheldon and Penny I will declare officially that that George junior is truly a good guy and even funny in his own way.

Both Sheldon and Penny's couldn't sleep because they were thinking of each other and their other half that are currently overseas and one on the actually sea. What followed with them both was something else to read about, their flirting was uncanny penmanship from you and that goes for the whole scene between them to the very end. When Sheldon said that he had a condom in his wallet I was thinking "What?" - And the way you wrote Penny's conclusion about that condom was meant for Amy was like a bucket of cold water was thrown at me and most importantly at Penny.
But with good honesty from Penny for how she felt and Sheldon's words of wisdom and reassurance and how he felt about Penny left me in a bliss of joy and how you write so unfathomable good.

The sex scene was really sweet and at same time really hot - In short it was perfect and briliant!
I didn't want this chapter to end either, so please update soon! - Not to say you don't, because you do :)
JLynnB chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Excellent chapter. Tastefully descriptive. I'm really enjoying this refreshing story! *Lynn
BreathlessFaith chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Penny's mother is a pieced of work. Interesting turn on her background. Junior telling Sheldon he did know him was touching. Given his behavior you wouldn't expect Junior to know that much. Sheldon and Penny's worry about their building relationship and the changes that will come with it, is what I would expect both of them give serious thought too. Penny's moment of panic over the condom was perfect. Penny being on the other side of a relationship this time...is it just about the sex was a nice change. Sheldon saying he has real feelings for her in his own Sheldony way was sweet. While we know Sheldon is ending things with Amy, I really want to know how Penny is going to handle things with Leonard.
Eva chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
This is such a well-written story & the pacing is perfect (: I love the relationship forming between the team of Penny and the two brothers (; Keep up the good work; can't wait for more chapters!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I really like seeing Penny and Sheldon together (especially as you write them), but it's a little like watching the Titanic approach the iceberg; at some point, the you-know-what's gonna hit the fan when Amy and Leonard find out. Still, their unhappiness is worth the Shenny. The whole story is moving along wonderfully.
Moonpie chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
What can I say about this chapter other then it was flawless and I smiled from the start to the very end, you're good and I mean really GOOD.
Anony chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Wow. I was gripping the edge of my blanket while reading the scene at gym. When Sheldon started to train with junior and bested him too... Ohmygod. Was that hot. Haha I think we all want Sheldon to be that strong Texas man with the bad boy charm. Hahahaha wow. It def took my breath away. It impressed me so much and I am sooo excited to see how this all continues especially since penny is going to see Kurt training soon, she might even see Marky.

I still can't get over the image of Sheldon training with junior. Oh boy.

Keep it coming... This is my favorite story in all of fabrication right now. Love it
GypsyWillow11 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Oh my god this is literally one of my favorite Big Bang theory stories of all time! Please update soon!
J chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
This is just awesome, the way you blend in Sheldon and Penny feelings for each other is just perfection. They both protects each other and neither of them want to the other to be hurt or feeling hurt.
The best part is that they can't stop touching each other, I so want more from them.

Sheldon was smart by saying that Amy is his problem and not Penny's even if I understand what Penny is feeling.
Another good kiss was shared between them even if this kiss was sweeter and meant so much more to Penny (I assume)
Penny's response to Sheldon being a punching bag for Junior was priceless: "The hell he is" - Is a classic already!
Thank you for this updated and brilliant chapter - Update ASAP!
Logan27 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Wow, you took a comedy and made it into something seriously dramatic. Really GREAT!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »