Reviews for Dissolve
Evieangelion chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
I am totally in love with this story! keep writing!
Moonpie chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
This chapter was suspense, dramatic and a dash of violence and I should feel sorry for Kurt but I don't, karma is a b**** Kurt and he that coming. Their underlying desire for each other or love in short, they both feel it on some level and it's obvious and the progress they're doing together is beautiful to read about even with this dangerous situation with Marky etc. You out did yourself again with this chapter and I'm already craving the next chapter
Shenny Fan chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Wow if Sheldon, Penny, and Junior thought it would be hard before, they just find out it will be that much harder! I love how the more Sheldon tries to push Penny away, the more Penny stands her ground :) That promise from Sheldon may be tough to keep. Another emotion filled and well written chapter tx-fictionqueen :)
Reker21 chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Another great chapter! I love the way you capture the passion between Sheldon and Penny and still maintain the credibility of the characters. This story flows so smoothly. I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ivy Mae chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Junior noticed the check engine light-I love it!
Belldandy chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Good story ! Fantastic follow-up! I'm looking forward to discovering where you go with this. Thanks!
J chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
First I must thank you for your kinds words for me, it truly made my day and of course your new chapter of course ;) - Leaving a honest review is at least I could do for your remarkable good captivating story, but thank you again.

Well this chapter was really intense to put it mildly and you even made me feel bad for what happened to Kurt, even if that clueless moron deserves some light smacking on regular basis.
I felt Sheldon's pain and worries when he received that text from Penny and his demeanor that followed later on in his appartment was justified and the same goes for Penny's distress.
But once again your uncanny writing handle all that flawlessly and that whole scene between them was filled with emotions , but you diverted it to a new level filled with desire, protectiveness and this unspoken love for each other and that was something else to read - That whole between them was magnificent to read!

Update ASAP!
Anony chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Well geeez I feel a little bad for Kurt. But things that day at the gym could've gone a lot worse so I'm glad they played out the way they did. I am worried at how Marky took an interest in penny though... That will prob lead to something not good for penny. And poor Sheldon, he was just so worried. Well I can't wait, as always, to read the next chapter!

Great job yet again!
Dannon5 chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Drama! Intrigue! Passion! Oh my! This is getting so exciting. I am really loving the way you can elicit emotions out of the reader in a wide range. You have a great deal of talent. I was drawn in from the very beginning. The stake out from the car, the nervousness of Penny, the disgust in Kurt's hands on her, the fear, the guys ready to charge in, then back at the apartment...WOW! Your descriptive writing puts me right there as it is happening. I can't wait for your next update!
ncisloverinnc chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
This Marky dude is some piece of work. I'm scared now for all of them! I actually did feel sorry for Kurt in this chapter. The poor guy's a schmuck, but he didn't deserve what he got from Marky.
JimmyLane chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
And so it begins...

I would've reacted the same way as Sheldon if Penny just went off at me like that even after telling confessing my feelings and plans to break up my current relationship for her and losing my virginity. She doesn't wish to admit it but she's a very insecure person, she needs someone like Sheldon to fix that up for her:) god I just loved the way they made up!
vop saki chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Very interesting :)..
Anony chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Well it wasn't terribly awkward the morning after but that little argument was def a slap back to reality but the fact that they talked through it after and made up a little; well that really does point to the right direction!
I am real nervous about her going to the gym bough especially since she saw Marky... Oh boy, here we go!

Another great chapter and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Moonpie chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
You're magnificent writer, that's for sure and I don't know how to review this chapter because it was just awesome from start to finish. You have this natural flow for this story and every chapter you write enchants me more than I can describe.
Bell chapter 11 . 7/31/2013