Reviews for Dissolve
Dannon5 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I agree with Anony a little bit. I liked all the flirting at the kitchen counter, and for me it could have just almost barely happened, and then not. Just to keep the temperature up a bit. I was also really shocked to see them hop into bed so soon. I at least thought they would end it with their respective girl/boy friends first.

As always, loving the relationship between the two brothers and the other feisty, physical side of Sheldon. I can so totally see this. You can tell that Jr really loves Sheldon and Sheldon loves his brother immensely, but just doesn't want to give in and let him know how much.

Loving this story! Can't wait for the whole drama to play out with Marky/Rob!
Anony chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Ok so even though I enjoyed reading this chapter especially when things for heated up between penny and Sheldon... My only complaint is that I felt like it happened too soon between them. I mean they only just kissed the other day and I feel like it would be beneficial if it moved at a little bit of a slower pace, but not that much slower lol. But I do get that with the situation they're in, everything's changed and things about Sheldon we didn't know are more apparent now but I still think their first time should've been a little later like say when emotions are high and they are about to take a big risk or something.

Anyways, I'm also happy that junior wants to be in Sheldon's life and got a little offended when he was accused of not knowing Sheldon and then went on his little rant. I do think Sheldon will prob talk to him about penny and that'll prob be another moment ill love.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Love every bit of this story! Great job yet again and keep it up!
Moonpie chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
This was a exellent, first-rate, superb chapter and the way you write and telling this story/chapter is outstanding.
What everyone else wrote for details goes for me as well!
jslee102 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
That was pretty hot. Looking forward to the indroctuion on of rob/marky
Shenny Fan chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
This was a great treat tx-fictionqueen! Sexy and hot and sweet all rolled into one :) The drama may get heavy in this story so it's great to have chapters like this :)
ncisloverinnc chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Wow. Just wow. That is all :)
Sheps888 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I'm more of a Shamy fan myself, but your writing is phenomenal!
LewStonewar chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
oh man oh man...it's working for me.
J chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Christ what a good chapter this was and before I start with Sheldon and Penny I will declare officially that that George junior is truly a good guy and even funny in his own way.

Both Sheldon and Penny's couldn't sleep because they were thinking of each other and their other half that are currently overseas and one on the actually sea. What followed with them both was something else to read about, their flirting was uncanny penmanship from you and that goes for the whole scene between them to the very end. When Sheldon said that he had a condom in his wallet I was thinking "What?" - And the way you wrote Penny's conclusion about that condom was meant for Amy was like a bucket of cold water was thrown at me and most importantly at Penny.
But with good honesty from Penny for how she felt and Sheldon's words of wisdom and reassurance and how he felt about Penny left me in a bliss of joy and how you write so unfathomable good.

The sex scene was really sweet and at same time really hot - In short it was perfect and briliant!
I didn't want this chapter to end either, so please update soon! - Not to say you don't, because you do :)
JLynnB chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Excellent chapter. Tastefully descriptive. I'm really enjoying this refreshing story! *Lynn
BreathlessFaith chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Penny's mother is a pieced of work. Interesting turn on her background. Junior telling Sheldon he did know him was touching. Given his behavior you wouldn't expect Junior to know that much. Sheldon and Penny's worry about their building relationship and the changes that will come with it, is what I would expect both of them give serious thought too. Penny's moment of panic over the condom was perfect. Penny being on the other side of a relationship this time...is it just about the sex was a nice change. Sheldon saying he has real feelings for her in his own Sheldony way was sweet. While we know Sheldon is ending things with Amy, I really want to know how Penny is going to handle things with Leonard.
Eva chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
This is such a well-written story & the pacing is perfect (: I love the relationship forming between the team of Penny and the two brothers (; Keep up the good work; can't wait for more chapters!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I really like seeing Penny and Sheldon together (especially as you write them), but it's a little like watching the Titanic approach the iceberg; at some point, the you-know-what's gonna hit the fan when Amy and Leonard find out. Still, their unhappiness is worth the Shenny. The whole story is moving along wonderfully.
Moonpie chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
What can I say about this chapter other then it was flawless and I smiled from the start to the very end, you're good and I mean really GOOD.
Anony chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Wow. I was gripping the edge of my blanket while reading the scene at gym. When Sheldon started to train with junior and bested him too... Ohmygod. Was that hot. Haha I think we all want Sheldon to be that strong Texas man with the bad boy charm. Hahahaha wow. It def took my breath away. It impressed me so much and I am sooo excited to see how this all continues especially since penny is going to see Kurt training soon, she might even see Marky.

I still can't get over the image of Sheldon training with junior. Oh boy.

Keep it coming... This is my favorite story in all of fabrication right now. Love it
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »