Reviews for Dissolve
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
Oh my god this was so amazing. Start to end, I ate it up like a fabulous dessert. Hands down, junior was my favorite. I don't usually say that about OCs (even technical ones) but I adored him. I have three big brothers and not one of them has ever given me the kind of love and support junior gives sheldon (even while he was fucking everything up). So bravo. An amzingly amazing job. I'll be sure to tune in for more shenny from you. *salutes*
WannabeWolfe chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
My eyes were riveted to the screen from the moment I started to read this story. This was extremely powerful, sometimes difficult to read due to the circumstances, but all consuming. Your Sheldon and Penny just...burned. Wow.
LadyNorth76 chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
It was a great fanfic. I hope to see more stories from you with this pairing in the future! :-)
Robert12774 chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
Great story thank you
Robert12774 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Im loving the little flash backs
Limaro chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Epic! Just discovered this and spent two days reading it all. Loved it. Thank you for writing and entertaining the Shenny world.
Kat-Knife chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Awwww! This was a beautiful full story! I really loved the beautiful imagery and the colorful descriptions. I liked reading about a different side of Sheldon that no other story on fanfiction has really explored. I kind of hope that something like this will be shown on the show, but somehow I doubt it. Anyway, keep on writing, you are an awesome writer! :)
wolfmoonsshadow chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
That was an awesome rollercoaster ride! You write very well; I'm excited to see more.
UltraJukebox chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
*Stands up and claps*

:D
Anonymous chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
It's okay, Silva is still the undefeated champ in my mind too. (Yeah, I'm a girl who loves UFC!) First time review for this story and I have to say I like it, there aren't that many fics like this. Good job. :)
silverangelD chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Sometimes our dark past and ghosts of that previous events, about which we want to forget, are recalling to us about their existence, and that their never left us, they just were somewhere on the shadow of our mind, hiding in the nooks of our soul. And when we have to deal with eidetic memory like Sheldon, that we can be sure that no matter what we will do, we will never forget about them, never will be able to erase them form our heart until we solve them. But the truth is, that some cases are insolvable, some events from the past made us like this Dr. Jekyll who is hiding Mr Hide, but who know maybe Mr Hide is real, not Dr. Jekyll. And this what Sheldon needs to find out. Which part of his being is real. I think that he knows that there is only one think that makes his life complete it's physics.
Penny is that light for him, a light in this dark times when black clouds of the past came and covered the sun of peaceful and scheduled life. She is someone who keeps him sane, who reminds him that he is not alone, and that she is that light in the dark when he is desperately looking for way out, and can't find it because it's too dark to see. She is there to remind him that he needs to look at this light, at her and her warm touch and radiant glow is something what will be leading him to find a way out of it.
To tell you the truth I'm leaving review only and especially for you, and because you wrote it. I'm devoted Shamy fan, but your artistry and uniqueness of detailing, thoughts, feelings and transform them in such an amazing story makes me want to read and read. I have the impression that I'm reading a novel, and always and every time I admire your talent. The fact that I am writing this review after reading a few chapters of Sheldon and Penny, and what is between them, says how incredible talent you have. I will left more reviews. Thank you so much.
Shirley chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
Just read this story and I loved how different it was
Jules13 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
The Dr. Pepper bit killed me. I live in Texas so I ”know” about Texans love for Dr. Pepper. My daughter actually went to the museum earlier this year. :-P I'm a transplant from NC and our thing is Pepsi on and Sun Drop.
me-ladie chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
Absolutely fantastic story! An extremely different take on Sheldons background and famillial relationships. I enjoyed this fix very much. Cannot wait to read more of your work.
Wayzati chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
i loved how you put in your imagination but still kept very one in character! great story!((:
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »