Reviews for Dissolve
mi-shell87 chapter 19 . 9/20/2019
Absolutely loved this story! :-)
Clavyus chapter 19 . 7/3/2019
Cool story. Well-pacef and hard to put down. Liked the Junior character and the the him and Shenny played.
Lioness25 chapter 19 . 6/23/2019
That was absolutely beautiful and I loved how everything turned out in the end. Perfect.
Lee kadivar chapter 19 . 2/23/2019
Words cannot describe how much this story has effected me. I have loved every aspect of it and wish there was more. But I honestly don't think there should be. You wrapped it up very nicely. I only wish that I could write this good. The prolong had me confused as I couldn't tell when the chapter started and how the prolog fit with the story until I got to that part of the story. I am going to look at your other works and see if I like them as well. Thank for such a great read.
Ivory Tears chapter 19 . 2/18/2019
I went back and reread this fantastic Shenny story. It’s hands down one of my all time favorites on any site! Thank you for writing and posting it. I wish you all the best, and hope you continue writing! :)
boricuagizmo1 chapter 19 . 3/12/2018
great story great ending
SusanMarieS chapter 19 . 2/9/2018
reread thank you again
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 19 . 1/5/2018
Brilliant story. I enjoyed it very much.
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 12/3/2017
adorable!~~~~~
Tbbtshennyfan chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
It was a great read loved your vision.
Spawn Hades chapter 19 . 4/7/2017
I LOVE Sheldon and George Juniors' bond in this story. I wish more stories had Shenny with sheldons big bro watching over them.
Platinum Blondie chapter 19 . 1/18/2017
This is a fantastic story. I read a lot of fiction, both here and in regular novels, and I have to say that this is one of the best written stories I have read in a long while. The characters were obviously ooc, but were well crafted with a strong plotline.
SusanMarieS chapter 19 . 4/27/2016
this is awesomeness
Noxaura Cille chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
Amazing! Well worth my time!
Snarry4life chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
Holy Shit this was a good story. I really enjoyed it, seriously. The smut was good, the plot was excellent and though I never imagined Sheldon to be a fighter, I love how you made that possible.

You should be so proud of this story :)

I do believe that Sheldon and Penny belong together, opposites attract and all that, but I also feel that Sheldon grew up alot in this story and realized that there is somethings in life that are much more powerful and important then science. Like Love and Family, Friends and Happiness

I am glad junior stayed. :)
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »