Reviews for Dissolve
eligin chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Beyond fabulous. Your writing is engaging and fascinating. I love where you took the characters and the turn in your plots wonderful. Please give us more penny and Sheldon. It's better than we're getting from the show.
M7007 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
"Well. It seems like the community college dropout was a lot more intuitive than he gave her credit for." Love that part! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
burntheashes chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Undoubtedly, this is one of the best stories I've read. I hope you continue to write, I will continue to read.
JimmyLane chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
*applause*

One of the most dazzling endings to a shenny story I've ever read. It was new, different, and handled in a very mature and touching way. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to see another conclusion quite like this but I hope I'll be proven wrong. Leonard's reaction was understandable and not as bad as I thought it'd be, I can actually see him acting that way. I expected Amy not bothering to stick around in Pasadena anymore, Sheldon seemed like her only purpose into becoming buddy buddy with the group. And of course Junior was a wonderfully written character, I can't imagine him as anything less:)

Can't wait to see more of your dazzling work!
Darkly Dreaming chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
Coming from the one who wrote Horrible Doctor Cooper, I fucking love dark!Sheldon. This story was so fantastic I can't even. There are no words except love and stuff like that.
RickyTheMonkey chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Great story, overall!

I love your original characters. I can tell they are really well developed, and I can "feel" their whole backstory. They are believable and really well written.

I can't remember if I've said it already or not, but your writing style is superb. So easy to read. I love that.

I know exactly what you mean about the writing during the hiatus! Thats how it was with my story! It started as me just wanting to pass the time and release some pent-up creativity, but it became so much more!

Can't wait to catch up on the other story you are writing! I love it!
Moonpie chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
What else is there to say when almost everyone has mentioned already? So I will just thank you for this flawless story that you wrote and shared with us.
jslee102 chapter 19 . 9/11/2013
Great ending.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
You deserve every piece of praise you've received for this story. It's intense, suspenseful, erotic, and wonderfully well written. Your evolution of the George character was especially talented; you gave him depth beyond what was required for the story. Thank you so much for such a terrific fic.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Oh stop. You might make me shed a tear. Words can't tell you how much I love this story and I'm so looking forward to reading more of your works. You are such a great writer and I hope you continue writing for BBT. There are few stories in this fandom that are like this and they are true gems. So unique and so refreshing and yet so believable. And of course I absolutely love love love loooove that Junior was such a big part of this story. I fell on love with his character and love how you portrayed his relationship with Sheldon. This last chapter was just so great, I almost cried at the flashback and then almost cried when you showed them walking together at the end and junior complimented Sheldon. I would almost love to see how much closer they get now since they are living as neighbors. Brotherly love :) they are both such good influences on the other.

Anyways I'm glad that everything that went down with Leonard was civil. It's a shame about Amy and I'm a little sad for her.

I can't wait to reread this story all over again. And I can't wait to read more of you're future stories!
Tribeca chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
I should have commented on this story months ago but I was never signed in, and for that I am sorry. I had a hellacious summer and on the nights when I could not sleep, I'd silently get out of bed, grab an ipad and read your story. Sometimes I'd fall far behind because I couldn't come to this site for awhile, but that was okay because then I'd have several chapters to read at once. I watched the sun rise many times with this fic as my only companion.

You have an undeniable, amazing talent as a writer and your style alone captivated me. I would only hope to ever be as talented a writer as you. The plot was also interesting, you kept readers on the edge of our seats, our emotions for Sheldon and Penny on our sleeves as you wove this story with a golden pen (keyboard!).

I hated Junior and I loved him. I hated Marky so much I wanted to smash him in the face. I loved Penny and I loved Sheldon and I loved Penny and Sheldon together. Their passion was palpable and you created a beautiful love story for them.

It was sad to see this come to an end and I'll miss it but I do look forward to more Shenny stories from you. Thanks for your devotion to this fic and for seeing it though to a satisfying conclusion.
LewStonewar chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
nice.
LANIKI chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this story, every bit. You built the mystery and suspense up just right. Sheldon and Penny's relationship grew perfectly based on what they experienced. George Junior was well-rounded as well. I liked that you made him protective of Sheldon, but caught up in something that he couldn't control.

Very good story and looking forward to more from you.
J chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
All good things must come to an end and this uncanny good story is no exceptions - Sadly of course!

This was a very realistic ending with the aftermath that followed with Penny and Sheldon being in love and in a relationship - I suspected that would leave and never come back, she was the newest in the gang and it was inevitable. Leonard however has not the luxury to do what Amy did because for better and worse he has been there since the beginning and are great friends with them all - I know it took him a lot to handle that hurtful moment and I'm glad that Junior was there as a outsider and explained to him what went down, you could say that Junior eased his pain.

I also suspected that Howard would be the one (beside Amy and Leonard) that would be the most reluctant with Penny and Sheldon - I mean his father walked away and left so I understand his reasons.

I must point out that I actually felt little sorry for Leonard even though I don't really like him at all in the show, he comes hand in hand with Amy so to speak. I guess that is a testimony to your incredible writing with these flawless chapters you wrote along with the storytelling that has been of the charts since the very first chapter.

Glad that Junior stayed and started to do something with his Life and of course Penny and Sheldon would drive each other crazy at times but most at the times so very blissful being together.

From the bottom of my heart thank you much for this story and I'm looking forward reading more from you with Penny and Sheldon - But I guess that goes without saying by now :-)
ncisloverinnc chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Wow. I am moved beyond words at how you wrapped it all up. I like that the group rallied around Leonard as much as they accepted Sheldon and Penny. I like how Junior and Sheldon made peace with their pasts and with each other and started a new chapter together. It was a perfect ending to an amazing story, and I look forward to more from you!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »