Reviews for Dissolve
Snarry4life chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
Holy Shit this was a good story. I really enjoyed it, seriously. The smut was good, the plot was excellent and though I never imagined Sheldon to be a fighter, I love how you made that possible.

You should be so proud of this story :)

I do believe that Sheldon and Penny belong together, opposites attract and all that, but I also feel that Sheldon grew up alot in this story and realized that there is somethings in life that are much more powerful and important then science. Like Love and Family, Friends and Happiness

I am glad junior stayed. :)
together25x3 chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
Wow! This is one of the best Big Bang stories that I have ever read and it is absolutely one of my favorites!
jacaranda chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
It is a good fic that you have written, very engaging.
PxRudd chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
This was awesome! Thank you!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
This was fantastic! I realize you purposefully wrote it OOC and that's totally fine, in fact I love your realistic portrayals of the characters! This story was an adventure, I'm only sad it's over! Also, it would have been awesome to see the shocked reactions of his friends to learn that Sheldon isn't a "robot man" like they thought lol but oh well. Excellent job, bravo, and encore!
mekareami chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Very sad to see the story end. Tyvm for writing
Tony7323 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
It was a very good story it had a fantastic plot line good pacing and great action I really liked it well done.
finish-her chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
AMAZING. This story is one of the best I've ever read. I can't even begin to properly describe how wonderful Penny and Sheldon were together in this. Seriously, it was perfection. I definitely teared up a few times. I also loved your take on George Junior; he was an incredibly well written character, and I'm glad he was able to keep his relationship with Sheldon after everything was settled. The flashback you included in the epilogue where he was talking to Meemaw after getting into trouble was a fabulous insight into what kind of person he really is and how he cares about Sheldon. Such a sweet moment.

I noticed that the last couple of reviews had some not so nice things to say about you and your story. I think that's a shame, and I disagree completely. I think you actually handled the Leonard situation quite well. Obviously, cheating is wrong. And it's sad that Amy and Leonard were hurt by those they loved. But clearly, Penny and Sheldon had had feelings for each other for a long time, without realizing or acting upon them. Secondly, extreme situations such as this one tend to bring people closer together. Being thrown into that mess made them realize that they needed each other. Ideally, should they have terminated their relationships before pursuing one of their own? Absolutely. But there were definitely more important things going on, and I honestly don't think Sheldon or Penny would have made it through without one another. I agree that Amy wouldn't have accepted it either way. It's unfortunate that Leonard had to wait 4 months to come home and find out the truth. However, it seemed there was no way to contact him, and Penny and Sheldon couldn't have just ceased their relationship until he came home, not after getting involved so deeply. I am glad that Junior explained everything to him and that he was so understanding when he finally confronted them. I think showing that Leonard was a good enough person to put Penny's happiness before his own and keep an open mind about the possibility of repairing his friendships with her and Sheldon was quite the opposite of 'Leonard bashing', as others put it. So, sorry for my rambling. It just irritates me when I see a great story getting trash talked for no good reason. But oh well, haters gon' hate.

Just know that you are brilliant, this story is incredible, and I thank you so much for sharing it with us all :)
Tseug chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Fucking liar. Read your comments on TBBT Forums about not bashing Leonard. Again you're a fucking liar. Having Leonard cheat on Penny in Affectation (completely alien to his canon traits) while Penny rants about his small dick. And in Dissolve, you have Junior making fun of him because he is brokenhearted over losing Penny, that's bashing, asshole.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
Gagging! Ugly fucking story from a fucking moronic Shenny. Penny cheats on Leonard with Sheldon. Riiiight. Watch the show. What a fucking hateful asshole you are. Stupid jerkoff.
Unlucky Vampire Angel chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
AWWWWWWWWW... So, so, oh god I'm cry in' beautiful,
China-kouran chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Ahhh that was amazing! I loved it you write dark sheldon so freaking well! Thank you for an amazing fic that kept me up for three nights straight!
Gwineveve301 chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
That was freaking awesome!
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
Oh my god this was so amazing. Start to end, I ate it up like a fabulous dessert. Hands down, junior was my favorite. I don't usually say that about OCs (even technical ones) but I adored him. I have three big brothers and not one of them has ever given me the kind of love and support junior gives sheldon (even while he was fucking everything up). So bravo. An amzingly amazing job. I'll be sure to tune in for more shenny from you. *salutes*
WannabeWolfe chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
My eyes were riveted to the screen from the moment I started to read this story. This was extremely powerful, sometimes difficult to read due to the circumstances, but all consuming. Your Sheldon and Penny just...burned. Wow.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »