Reviews for Dissolve
Dannon5 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
I am sincerely saddened to see this great story come to an end, however you accomplished it perfectly. I absolutely loved how you threw in the moment with Meemaw. I thought I couldn't have loved JR any more, but after reading how he took up for Sheldon when he was young, well, you tugged at my heart strings even more with what you did for that character. There of course was the necessary angst, and quite frankly, I couldn't see Amy sticking around after that. Leonard always was an absolute best friend to Penny and really does only want to see her happy. Both are better off finding true love on their own. The line about Sheldon and Penny's disagreements and arguments only lends credence to real life relationships and solidified the finale. Life has its ups and downs, but they have each other...always. Superb job!
fallenangel7386 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Love it! You did an amazing job on this story! I can only imagine the tears you shed writing this!
BreathlessFaith chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
This was such an awesome ending to an equally awesome story. I cried most of the way through. I think you had everyone perfectly. I could see Amy leaving the group forever as she wasn't truly a part of it to start with. Yes Howard would always be on team Leonard as he should be. Raj and Bernadette only want their friends to follow their hearts desires. Jr. and Sheldon getting a stern talking to by Meemaw may very well have been my favorite part. Yes Sheldon and Penny have their problems,but like any great couple they work through them it just makes them a better team. Your writing was superb I sincerely hope we get to read more of your Shenny stories soon.
ddrawers96 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Yea! Good ending! I can't wait for more Shenny!
montrealnightlights chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
i so love this sheldon!
Moonpie chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Holy crap on a cracker, what a awesome chapter and that Junior is the second best person after Penny that happened to Sheldon. His blunt letter to Sheldon made me laugh and you damn know well when you have made a mistake when the word "dumbass" appears and Junior sure did helped Sheldon with his turmoil of emotion he was having about Penny and what they been through.
Berine was great friend and allied to Penny with her words of wisdom.
Oh joy Amy came home and this love triangle will be resolved in the next and final chapter?
I have feeling that the next chapter will be a spectacular reading!
jslee102 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I can't wait to see how you end this story, it has been an extremely exciting ride.
ddrawers96 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
AARRRGHHHH! CLIFFHANGERS! ALSKKJSJGOWIJGWIOENWEIGNS!
J chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
You weren't kidding when you wrote that the dram wasn't over did you - This was a roller coaster ride with emotions, but it was like always a pure pleasure reading this chapter even if it was hard on some parts. I guess the reward will come for Shenny in the last chapter of this magnificent story.

A lot happend in this chapter with Amy coming back and Bernadette learning the truth by Penny's admission to her and Bernadette was a true friend to Penny, she didn't judge her at all and she just talked freely and honest to Penny - And that was a perfect written example on what great friendships is all about and that whole scene between was brilliant.

To be honest I feel a little sorry for Amy and I usually don't care about her at all, because to me she is just a blip on the radar - I mean she took a flight back because she was worried about Sheldon, but a heart wants what a heart wants so what can you do about it. It's like Dan Humphrey said in that shitty show GG: "How do you kill a feeling"

The best part was of course Sheldon and Junior scene - Junior sure did set Sheldon straight on what he wrote for him to read. Junior like Penny is so very good for Sheldon and I smiled wide when he finally saw and understood how much he really loves Penny.

Penny's quick thinking came in handy when she covered for Sheldon by saying that he got robbed and what followed with Penny, Sheldon and Amy standing there and that was a very awkward moment I felt bad for them all.

So one more chapter and that really sadness me, but I will brace myself for that.
Anony chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Well the friends finally appear! I wonder what the guys will think of all of this. And I wonder what Sheldon told Amy! I'm not surprised that penny went to Bernadette, and I'm glad she did.
And I'm not surprised that Sheldon felt the need to push penny away, and we all know that wouldn't last long and I'm glad that junior was there to push him in the right direction! And you have me excited to know that there Is more junior later too lol

Uh I just love this story so much and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Great job yet again!
Shenny Fan chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
You were not kidding about the drama tx-fictionqueen! The drama was very high and the quality of this story was as high as ever :) It will be very hard to forget this story :)
Sari84 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
No Penny you cannot give up on Sheldon! And Sheldon, you don't get to run her off. These two need some work. I was glad to read that Penny went to Bernadette and told her what has been going on. She is a good friend.
katemariedarling chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
VKDJCOBPDOVDFHFDODTI! Not fair! Finish nowwwww! This is just cruel!
BreathlessFaith chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I can understand Sheldon sending Penny away. What they'd just been through and the fact she could have been harmed sent him over the edge. Junior is right Sheldon is a dumbass if he doesn't tell Penny he loves her. As for Amy what can I say Love hurts and your first love never turns out like you think it will. I can't believe either she or Leonard would willing stay in a relationship where they new the other person loved someone else. Bernadette is a wonderful friend. Awesomely sad chapter though that's what made it great.
Dannon5 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Oh my Gosh. Sheldon and Junior in the hospital. That was just perfect. Poor Sheldon doesn't know how to process all these new emotions. Thank goodness JR set him straight. I can't believe this story is about to come to an end, but can't wait for you to tie it all up! Looks like a big finale is up ahead! Can't wait!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »