Reviews for Dissolve
LANIKI chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this story, every bit. You built the mystery and suspense up just right. Sheldon and Penny's relationship grew perfectly based on what they experienced. George Junior was well-rounded as well. I liked that you made him protective of Sheldon, but caught up in something that he couldn't control.

Very good story and looking forward to more from you.
J chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
All good things must come to an end and this uncanny good story is no exceptions - Sadly of course!

This was a very realistic ending with the aftermath that followed with Penny and Sheldon being in love and in a relationship - I suspected that would leave and never come back, she was the newest in the gang and it was inevitable. Leonard however has not the luxury to do what Amy did because for better and worse he has been there since the beginning and are great friends with them all - I know it took him a lot to handle that hurtful moment and I'm glad that Junior was there as a outsider and explained to him what went down, you could say that Junior eased his pain.

I also suspected that Howard would be the one (beside Amy and Leonard) that would be the most reluctant with Penny and Sheldon - I mean his father walked away and left so I understand his reasons.

I must point out that I actually felt little sorry for Leonard even though I don't really like him at all in the show, he comes hand in hand with Amy so to speak. I guess that is a testimony to your incredible writing with these flawless chapters you wrote along with the storytelling that has been of the charts since the very first chapter.

Glad that Junior stayed and started to do something with his Life and of course Penny and Sheldon would drive each other crazy at times but most at the times so very blissful being together.

From the bottom of my heart thank you much for this story and I'm looking forward reading more from you with Penny and Sheldon - But I guess that goes without saying by now :-)
ncisloverinnc chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Wow. I am moved beyond words at how you wrapped it all up. I like that the group rallied around Leonard as much as they accepted Sheldon and Penny. I like how Junior and Sheldon made peace with their pasts and with each other and started a new chapter together. It was a perfect ending to an amazing story, and I look forward to more from you!
dataworf chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
Damn, should have been warned when you said you cried writing this chapter; or I shouldn't have read it at work. But, I was so anxious to read the final chapter. And now I'm blaming allergies for my eyes being red, and really glad I used waterproof mascara.

This was an amazing ride, And I'm so glad Junior turned out to be a decent guy in the end, for a while I hated him as much as Marky.
The Mistress of Pain chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
What a marvelous ending! I was expecting this chapter so eagerly that I almost explode of the emotion that flashed through my body when I saw you finally updated it. Thank you very much for publishing this fantastic story. I loved your writing style and the way you handle the characters. I'm kind of sad that it reached its end but, it was worth it.
Have a nice day, week and month. I hope you publish more of your work soon :)
Shenny Fan chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Wow tx-fictionqueen this story was simply brillant from the first word to the last! Very fitting that Junior is in Penny's apartment now :) I'm glad that Leonard is still in Penny and Sheldon's life and the friends have a great chance of moving on together. It's very sad that this story is ending, but it makes it much easier knowing we have more great stories to look forward to from tx-fictionqueen :) Thanks again!
RogueAngel chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
I enjoyed this very much. I like the idea of a darker Sheldon. There are so many hints dropped about his past and his personality that are done for laughs, but could be seen as warning signs of abuse, etc. Can't wait for more from you.

RA
Dannon5 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
I am sincerely saddened to see this great story come to an end, however you accomplished it perfectly. I absolutely loved how you threw in the moment with Meemaw. I thought I couldn't have loved JR any more, but after reading how he took up for Sheldon when he was young, well, you tugged at my heart strings even more with what you did for that character. There of course was the necessary angst, and quite frankly, I couldn't see Amy sticking around after that. Leonard always was an absolute best friend to Penny and really does only want to see her happy. Both are better off finding true love on their own. The line about Sheldon and Penny's disagreements and arguments only lends credence to real life relationships and solidified the finale. Life has its ups and downs, but they have each other...always. Superb job!
fallenangel7386 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Love it! You did an amazing job on this story! I can only imagine the tears you shed writing this!
BreathlessFaith chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
This was such an awesome ending to an equally awesome story. I cried most of the way through. I think you had everyone perfectly. I could see Amy leaving the group forever as she wasn't truly a part of it to start with. Yes Howard would always be on team Leonard as he should be. Raj and Bernadette only want their friends to follow their hearts desires. Jr. and Sheldon getting a stern talking to by Meemaw may very well have been my favorite part. Yes Sheldon and Penny have their problems,but like any great couple they work through them it just makes them a better team. Your writing was superb I sincerely hope we get to read more of your Shenny stories soon.
ddrawers96 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Yea! Good ending! I can't wait for more Shenny!
montrealnightlights chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
i so love this sheldon!
Moonpie chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Holy crap on a cracker, what a awesome chapter and that Junior is the second best person after Penny that happened to Sheldon. His blunt letter to Sheldon made me laugh and you damn know well when you have made a mistake when the word "dumbass" appears and Junior sure did helped Sheldon with his turmoil of emotion he was having about Penny and what they been through.
Berine was great friend and allied to Penny with her words of wisdom.
Oh joy Amy came home and this love triangle will be resolved in the next and final chapter?
I have feeling that the next chapter will be a spectacular reading!
jslee102 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I can't wait to see how you end this story, it has been an extremely exciting ride.
ddrawers96 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013