Reviews for Catch My Breath
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 5/8
I actually really enjoyed this one. It was sweet and lovely.
Fanficfanatic chapter 1 . 4/20
I am not usually one to review. I know, it's shameful, but I have my reasons. I am a 48 year old middle school English teacher. Reading fanfiction is something of a guilty pleasure for me. It seems that my background in literature causes people to think I should be doing more "important" reading. The truth is, that other then my family and my students, fanfiction is my greatest joy. I am amazed daily on the creative abilities of fan fiction writers like you. In truth, I live for it. So when I see you write that your writing isn't up to par, or that you have lost the inspiration to write, it disheartens me. I have been reading fanfiction for years now, and you are my favorite writer for Lupin and Hermione by far. I am traditionally a Snamione shipper, but you have made me love Remus Lupin in a way no one else has ever been able. He is exactly the way I picture him in your writing. Please don't let unkind reviews stop you from creating. I have seen the writing of many students and adults alike, and I can confidently and professionally say that you are immensely talented. Don't listen to "haters". They are just jealous of your talent. I for one would be devastated if you stopped. Know that you are loved and valued!
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I thought it was lovely. It has always made more sense for those two to be together then who they ended up with.
distorted-me chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Whatever rut you were in, I think you did an absolutely fantastic job! I have read various other works of yours, and hun, this is on par in my opinion. Love it!
jperks chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I actually think that this was very well done, and I enjoyed it very much! I hope you continue to write. Thank you so much for sharing this.
LR Earl chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Very nice, I loved it!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Hot damn, if this is inferior to what you usually write, you must be a fanfiction god... This was epic. I loved it with a burning passion. Completely transfixed to my phone screen. Flawless Remus/Hermione. Easily one of the best. Seriously, I gotta go check out your other stories to see what wonders await...
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
loved it
Pharies chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was really rather cute. You captured the obsessive part of Hermione very well. Good jog )

Tori
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Not your best work? But it was great! I really liked it!
leprekan187 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
still loved it
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A great piece! Very cute! Made my breath catch a lil :)
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I am devouring your works like starved lunatic.

*Smiles with twinkling eyes*
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i loved this line - best. alarm clock. EVER. hahahaha
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Very, very yummy! Great job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »