Reviews for Catch My Breath
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 4/10
I thought it was lovely. It has always made more sense for those two to be together then who they ended up with.
distorted-me chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Whatever rut you were in, I think you did an absolutely fantastic job! I have read various other works of yours, and hun, this is on par in my opinion. Love it!
jperks chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I actually think that this was very well done, and I enjoyed it very much! I hope you continue to write. Thank you so much for sharing this.
boy bye chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Very nice, I loved it!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Hot damn, if this is inferior to what you usually write, you must be a fanfiction god... This was epic. I loved it with a burning passion. Completely transfixed to my phone screen. Flawless Remus/Hermione. Easily one of the best. Seriously, I gotta go check out your other stories to see what wonders await...
Trinity23Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
loved it
Pharies chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was really rather cute. You captured the obsessive part of Hermione very well. Good jog )

Tori
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Not your best work? But it was great! I really liked it!
leprekan187 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
still loved it
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A great piece! Very cute! Made my breath catch a lil :)
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I am devouring your works like starved lunatic.

*Smiles with twinkling eyes*
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i loved this line - best. alarm clock. EVER. hahahaha
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Very, very yummy! Great job!
Bittersweet Fable chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was a beautiful line to end on. I loved this little story
conuli chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I've got to tell you that I've been a fan of yours for a really long time, but I think this may be the first review I write to one of your stories (just because I'm lazy, and not an English native speaker so I have to actually think harder when I write in English), and I'm so glad that you are trying to come back! I really like this fic, is short and sweet, and there's nothing wrong with that. Baby steps! Don't be so hard on yourself, you are an incredible writer.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »