Reviews for Their story
Cass87 chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
add you as fav if you don't mind. :D
Metal Quill chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
When I was reading this, I didn't feel like I was reading someone's fanfiction of Joel and Ellie. I feel like I'm actually reading the sequel to the game! Your portrayal of both Joel and Ellie is so in sync with the game. One thing I hated about the game's ending was that it left WAY too many unanswered questions. The fact that it ended on a cliffhanger (at least in my eyes) is such a frustration to me. I'm just glad that I got to read something that provides a little more closure to Their story!
NoobieLover chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
My name is Abigail!
Me and Joel are Married
Sean Son of Athena chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Great job, love your description of Ellie, please write more soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
This story is so sweet. Awesome portrayal of the relationships and I almost died at the start of chapter 12. The italics sorta gave the act that it was a dream away. Oh, and 'yea' is actually spelt as 'yeah', at least in my country. But that's just a minor thing and you don't really have to change it. I love your drabbles by the way. Update please!
Walks With Bats chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
This story is truly amazing, so congrats for being an awesome writer. Plus, I think you did an perfect job on Joel's past, I felt like it truly fit.
Walks With Bats chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Oooh, Joel's past? Hm, Interesting... :D
Walks With Bats chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
This is Epic! I hope the two reunite soon.
Walks With Bats chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Oh boy, this is getting good. Go get her Joel!
Walks With Bats chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Dude this fricking rocks! I love the effort and detail you have put into it so far. I really can't wait to catch up. :)
mad-zelda-cryaotic chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
I did't expect this story to make me cry this much!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Ummmmmmmmmmmm... i saw somewhere that there is a recording that proves there were more people like Ellie :P
The Snow-White Kitsune chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
:D CUTE MORE Joel and Ellie stories please!
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 15 . 9/7/2013