Reviews for Their story
cmnilovlas chapter 1 . 6/27
Drabble 3?
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
Whoa! Ya gave me a scare there. Probably intended, huh... At first the italics had me thinking 'oh this must be a dream', but then when she woke up and by the way Tommy and Maria talked, I thought it /wasn't/... Til it was revealed he was in a /coma/ xD Real sneaky there.

He's alive! Just in a coma... Poor Ellie. Those three months must have been hard. But he woke up! Yay!
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
In such a harsh world, having someone to be there to love you unconditionally, to be a pillar for you, to be there for you that you know no matter what they won't leave you, it means more than anything. Ellie's a tough gal, but perhaps that's led her to not rely on people by habit.

It's a really comfortable feeling... having a dad. Yeah. I love my dad too!

I like this fic. The playthrough of the Last of Us(because I can't shoot stuff for crap no matter how much I want to) was one of the more enjoyable ones I've seen. And I've always wanted a 'continuation' cause, the ending is just so... open-ended. This is a pretty nice 'continuation'!
Cass87 chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
add you as fav if you don't mind. :D
Metal Quill chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
When I was reading this, I didn't feel like I was reading someone's fanfiction of Joel and Ellie. I feel like I'm actually reading the sequel to the game! Your portrayal of both Joel and Ellie is so in sync with the game. One thing I hated about the game's ending was that it left WAY too many unanswered questions. The fact that it ended on a cliffhanger (at least in my eyes) is such a frustration to me. I'm just glad that I got to read something that provides a little more closure to Their story!
NoobieLover chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
My name is Abigail!
Me and Joel are Married
Sean Sword tactician chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Great job, love your description of Ellie, please write more soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
This story is so sweet. Awesome portrayal of the relationships and I almost died at the start of chapter 12. The italics sorta gave the act that it was a dream away. Oh, and 'yea' is actually spelt as 'yeah', at least in my country. But that's just a minor thing and you don't really have to change it. I love your drabbles by the way. Update please!
Walks With Bats chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
This story is truly amazing, so congrats for being an awesome writer. Plus, I think you did an perfect job on Joel's past, I felt like it truly fit.
Walks With Bats chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Oooh, Joel's past? Hm, Interesting... :D
Walks With Bats chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
This is Epic! I hope the two reunite soon.
Walks With Bats chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Oh boy, this is getting good. Go get her Joel!
Walks With Bats chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Dude this fricking rocks! I love the effort and detail you have put into it so far. I really can't wait to catch up. :)
Madzelqrow chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
I did't expect this story to make me cry this much!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Ummmmmmmmmmmm... i saw somewhere that there is a recording that proves there were more people like Ellie :P