Reviews for Dangerous Drugs
Oh
Um...
Alright...?
Serene Fairy chapter 8 . 2/14
I loved this so much! Man, this was a real emotional rollercoaster! I loved how you showed Natsu's trauma and Gray being so sweet to him! Keep it up!
LuckyLucy1257 chapter 8 . 2/7
You should put it's been two weeks since Natsu and Gray came back from their vacation and two weeks where Gray tries to help Natsu out with his issues that happened on that day and make it hot and tense as well
eftela chapter 5 . 1/4
Okay...honestly, i just wanted to continue reading until the very end but well, this chapter...THIS chapter...it made me feel like i really have to comment because jesus christ...i was expecting lots of angst and tears and then suddenly i'm reading something that is so not angsty but so full of cheese and fucking fluff, i feel like my teeth are about to rot and i don't why but i feel like im drowning in second-hand embarassment but i continue reading all this sugarpuke because, what the fuck...i love it...it's disgustingly sweet and i love it...fucking gray-natsu smut..what you do to me...
ImmA-steGOsaurus chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
And yet once again, your story doesn't fail to bring tears to my eyes...seriously, I don't even cry over stories/movies/nothing...dammit... ;-;

Steggy*
ImmA-steGOsaurus chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oh god! Poor Natsu! Someone save him, GRAY! D:

Steggy*
Rababaz chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Really Good, as always :)
ancientlybroken chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Wasn't going to review...but...
The first chapter had me tearing up, and I did not expect that from the summary. Too often, especially in fanfiction, rape is treated far too lightly. You conveyed Natsu's fear and powerlessness, and then Gray's shock and horror. But what took it to the next the level was that you didn't leave it.
The sex was...well it was hot! (Let's just get that out of the way.)
And while enjoyable, it didn't capture me the way you had them interacting with each other emotionally. Gray's concern, and his thinking about Natsu's trauma, and finding a way to be intimate without ignoring the fear. Natsu not miraculously getting over what happened, but still seeing his anxiety and his courage as he tries to heal from something BIG. I found myself choking up. That too was unexpected.
Last but not least. The trash talking. Loved it! Just this tiny detail kept them, for me, pretty to close the characters I know.
So, thank you for a pleasant surprise of a read.
Fairy Tail Until The End chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
Amazing! I love your writing!
Fairy Tail Until The End chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Now I'n crying! It's so touching. What is funny though is that Sleeping Beauty was on in the background.
Fairy Tail Until The End chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I was slightly anxious and nauseous after reading this... but... I LOVED IT! I plan on reading the rest!
Playgod chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Rape is some real f***cking nasty shit... I saw a girl on youtube the other day commenting "I wouldn't mind being raped by Natsu! We could have dragonslayer babies! lol!"
That comment no matter how unserious it was made me see red... I immedealy responded (quite aggressively) that she was a moron and that no one should even joke around about rape. When i thought about how rape ruins lifes this fan-fic came to mind... When i first read it seeing Natsu so weak, scared and just... Un-Natsu like was just depressing.
It feels like i've understood just how awful it can be... I hope that b**ch gets banned from youtube soon...
Ice dragon chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Hot and fluffy!
Windeen chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I don't usually read slash... it's not generally my thing (although... I do have some shounen-ai on my favorite anime list (Loveless, Gravitation & Junjou Romantica) and even some shoujo-ai) I realize those are different Yoai and Yuri of course.
*blushes* But I was curious from your synopsis... _ ... Ah, Anyway. It's not something I like reading fanfics on. And I also don't see them as being this way ever... HOWEVER!
*blushes* I liked this fic. ;a
Yeah, sooo, Thanks for posting it. It was actually really cute. They were a little OOC... But that was to be expected.
This chapter, especially, was very amusing.
Yaoifornow chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Nooooo! This story was an emotional roller coaster! Ugh, you must do a sequel!