Reviews for Dangerous Drugs
stranger1999 chapter 3 . 10/3
Dammit
You have a real talent for making people cry with your stories ya know?
The first chapter was heartbreaking
MasterDragneel91 chapter 8 . 3/30
I litterly laughed for like 10 mins cause of this.

Well, relax. I'm not gonna shoot flames up your ass."

"You sure as hell better not! Knowing you, you could."

"You know, our first time, I half expected your cum to turn into ice inside of me."

"I've been known to do that, ya know.
Poor Natsu chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Im going to skip through all this stuff.
Omg chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
this is soo tragic.
Request chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Please write this without the bits, if you know what i mean(the scenes were Natsu is being raped and all).
DemonEmpress33 chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
love it
cheeseries chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Like the story mostly, well written but too much erotica for me XD
Kisaki Sakura chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
Well, that was heavy on the sex. The story was good but I'd have loved to have more frame to it. As it is now it seems like you put in just enough plot to make the sex work. In that sense well done ;)
Your writing improved as the story progressed. Some perspective shifts where a little rough in the beginning, they got smother in the later chaps, the amount of showing vs telling as well.

I liked the comedy, the banter between Gray and Natsu was on point, Happy as well, as I said before. Natsus recovery felt well paced, not to rushed or to dragged out. I recommend you on that one! In most post-rape stories the way the MC deals with the issue feels either forced or neglected, so I am glad that you let have Natsu all the time he needed.

Really the only things I could have wished for were that your writing was as good in the beginning as it was at the end and that you included more frame, like showing a scene how and why they took on the quest, maybe how they arrived, flashes of their crush on each other before the mess happend. Or the fight when Natsu got captured, how they researched, what made Lucy reach the conclusion that those men were selling humans, just a few scenes that did not directly revolve around the rape, sex and finally around Gray and Natsu.

Maybe I just want more?
Kisaki Sakura chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
Oh dear, the Happy part at the end really made me laugh tears. It was already good in the anime, but here it is gold.
PrincepPerdut chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
I loved it!
YaoiLover2194 chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
Ne, I loved this story and I have a couple of mine posted but without my laptop I can't update one at all.
FairyDogLover22 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Holy motherfucking shit! Is it bad that that turned me on and made me cry about how tragic it was simultaneously?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
You could have totally continued this, but it ended pretty good.
Your such a talented writer.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
This chapter was so very sweet.
Grayluisawesome chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
This was so cute. I hate how Natsu got traumatized again, like in FM BM, but I'm glad he isn't quite as bad as that. This was amazing, and I loved it. You are such an amazing writer!