Reviews for Times Like These
SexyPepperoni chapter 11 . 3/30
Whoa, man. Whoa. This little story right here is the bomb. Did you know that? Now ya do! When are you gonna put that M rating to use though? I wanna see some action maybe...
dnc chapter 11 . 2/15
hey really hoping you continue this story is pure awesome and theres around 0 spelling mistakes totally cool if you need someone to review your work before publishing email me at
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
BB and Rae made up, Tim is now Robin, The og Titans are back together. This chapter had alot going on.
TheLurkingShadowWillow chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Hey, you updated! Finally. I've been waiting for, like, ever to continue reading this (awesome) story. I don't know why you call it crap because it's really good. Really. I can't even write like this. I don't even know how I even finished "During the College Years."

On other matters, I still like how you balanced two different places in this chapter (or every chapter). Humor here, fluff there as well. A very good read.
JasonVUK chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Oh YAY! More story time :3
without sounding gay 8D I MISSED YOU! and this story :3

It'd been a while and had to re read everything to catch up :P
Papayaman chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Update! Love this story!
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. Gar just woke up, Drake is gonna talk with Batman. Dick and Kory might leave the Titans. Lots of good stuf you got going on.
charmedprincess101 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Finally, the truth behind Raven and Beast Boy has finally been unveil. We now know the truth behind every fight, every longing look, everything. It feels good to finally know, lol.

Honestly I had forgotten about Batman's third Robin, Tim. I thought after the second one there was no more. Silly me. How could I forget something like that, smh.

Anyways the ending was my absolute favorite. Even though BB had to ruin it at the end, but it's about time those two show affection for one another again. Poor Roy, I almost feel sorry for him. He lost 200 dollars horribly!

Awesome chapter!
Cakeline chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
This story is truly amazing. I love it. Welp, it's 5 am and I should probably get to bed, but write a new chappy soon please!
SheWolfShaman chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Wow, this is awesome! I'm loving this story a ton, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
TheLurkingShadowWillow chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I like the little… sexual scene you put in here. And introducing Tim like that, or just introducing him in general, was a great idea. And as for the lemon thing, I'm kinda leaning towards a full version. It'll be sort of complicated for it to be on another website. For the readers. But what can I do? You're the author. On with the writing!
charmedprincess101 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
This story is awesome! Point blank. I couldn't stop reading it until I reach chapter nine. I adore the twist and turns you keep creating within your story. It keeps it very interesting and entertaining. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more.
ChaosIsBeauty23 chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Another great chapter. The music was a wonderful fit for it. If anyone doesn't know the song they should listen to it and look up the lyrics to see why it fits so well. You have done a phenomenal job "aging up" the characters and personalities. Good luck with the drawing. I know it can be hard to balance life with the writing :)
QuxxnofThrones chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
I started reading this last night and stopped about 1 am, I'm really liking it and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, this made me stop reading the book I was into, it's that good!
TheLurkingShadowWillow chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Hmmm… Beast Boy's dead. Dead but not dead. In a coma? That would sum it up just right. I completely love the date that you squeezed in here. Are you going to explain what happened after the date in the next chapter? I hope so. Maybe you'll have another half chapter. I'd like that, actually. It shows what happened in the past that caused how things are now.

Hmm, Cyborg's dad is keeping secrets. That's not gonna go without a fight. Maybe, maybe not. Can't wait for the continuation.