Reviews for Heart and Eye
Phalanx30 chapter 95 . 3/26
Just finished reading this. It was, in a word, amazing.

For these reasons

1.) You're right about Xander, you could say much the same thing about Gunn before the lawyer upgrade.
2.) You spared Fred, and by extension, Wesley. As well you made Fred awe-inspiring. And cute little Alex.
3.) All of the pop culture references, Well done.
4.) Tobias
5.) Harmony, man you went all Whedon on her.
6.) The Slayer Army
7.) Giles crowning moment of awesome.

One question
What happened to Anya? Wasn't it her loss that sent Xander down that dark path. Wouldn't she be there in the afterlife for Xander?

So to summarize, thanks for a great Fresley story, a standard-setting Xander story, and a better Fall of Los Angeles than the Canon.
ObsessedwReading chapter 95 . 2/6
This was such an amazing story. I loved reading every word
Wonderbee31 chapter 95 . 2/4
Wow, a sweet ending to this whole story, one that was epic in concept and in execution, and can I say that it was brilliant to see that Xander and Harmony were together in the afterlife, and that they were happy and at peace at last. Swellness!
Difdi chapter 53 . 2/1
Givibg roses to a vampire as a get well soon gift would probably be a bad idea, since they are a religious symbol capable of warding one off like a cross can.
Worldmaker chapter 95 . 1/30
Bravo. Well done. Though I have to say as a pretty serious Dawn/Xander shipper, I found the ending heartbreaking.
Miconis chapter 95 . 1/29
I look forward to reading more about Dawn the secret Agent :) Overall I think my favorite part of this story was Xander and Harmony. She made great strides in Angel but still never got enough focus to suit me.
Starway Man chapter 95 . 1/25
Nice little epilogue, well done - good end to the story. I wasn't all that surprised Spike eventually got his shanshu, or that Dawn and Connor eventually broke up; you gave plenty of hints in the previous chapters that said events were coming. Still, the whole CIA Agent Dawn Summers thing DID take me by surprise! Nicely done there. Looking forward to your next story!
Very good
TheMaster4444 chapter 95 . 1/25
Why did you leave the Conner remembering plot hanging? I like the ending but that detail just bugs me. Why bring it up if you weren't going to use it.

Well done on this piece however. It is truly a masterwork.
xavierp chapter 95 . 1/25
Amazing story (stories?) and I love that they all get a sort of happily ever after. Not sure about the idea for a sequel since these things, of necessity, involve a massive number of OCs and move out of the base story but I can happily reserve judgement.

Thanks for a compelling and well written story (and for the mention!)
KLR chapter 95 . 1/24
I've really loved this story. I can't believe it's over, but will cherish the good times, right? Thanks for the shout out in the end. I try to always leave constructive reviews. Dawn's maturity through the epilogue was great. I always thought something like that could be explored with her character. Slightly sad she and Connor didn't work out, but that's probably for the best. I'm intrigued by this CIA spin-off, so I'll be on the lookout.

Fred and Wes naming their child Alex was a very proper tribute considering how much they owed Xander for their lives, literally and figuratively. Angel's distancing was reasonable given Spike/William's shanshu-ing, but I hope he has a greater ending in your canon. Spike and Buffy and the kid, perfect. I think they'll have a handful.

The lat bit...Xander and Harmony will have a special spot for me from now on. Thank you for taking the time to write this out. I do not write myself, but have writer friends, so I understand just how much of your time goes into planning, writing, re-writing, etc. for this. It is much appreciated. I'll review more of your works, and see you later!

KLR (Kristen) ;)
Sun Asunder chapter 95 . 1/24
Thank you for this for the 95 chapters and for writing something just so...amazing.
ObsessedwReading chapter 94 . 1/22
great job on this. I think it would be cool if you sid a story about Oz or Anya. I haven't seen that many of them.
Miconis chapter 94 . 1/15
I agree with the final battle being gritty and lots of loss and damage on the side of the winner. It's realistic
anon chapter 91 . 1/15
Endings are probably hard to get right when you rain shit on your main character the whole time, and then want to make everyrhing ok