Reviews for Saving Wendy
QueenElle chapter 1 . 4/9
i know you haven't updated this story for ages, but YOU CANT LEAVE IT AT THAT! YOU NEED TO FINISH THE STORY, FINISH WHAT YOU'VE STARTED! COME ON, YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING! YOU MUST FINISH IT! So far, this story is very good, it is well written and you portrayed the characters nicely! Although, I suggest you make Wendy more motherly, especially towards the lost boys since it's really her nature. But overall, this story is amazing! Kudos to you and your creative mind. Please continue the story!
QueenElle chapter 13 . 4/9
GREAT GOING "HARPER." HOW WILL YOU EVER GET THE KEY NOW!
QueenElle chapter 11 . 4/9
Peter's POV is the best, no doubt! hahahahaha I'm loving Wendy in this!
Megan Lyle chapter 18 . 3/15
This is a beautiful and exciting story! You should update it more often.
OMG chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
I literally started hyperventilating when I read that Tiger Lily ACTUALLY CUT HIM. She actually SLIT HIS THROAT. Wow... I don't remember Tiger Lily being like this before... but... I'm not sure what to think. Should I be mad that you changed it, or happy that it's different?

Because I like the story, and your Author's Notes, I'm gonna say happy.

Besides, anyone who can make me start hyperventilate that quickly is pretty talented. ;D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
When are you adding more chapters?
Shirlyaj chapter 14 . 4/24/2016
PLZ UPDATEEE XO I beg of u
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
Please update! I love this story!
petites sorcieres chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
My favoritz POV is Peter Though I also really like how you write Wendy s and the Lost Boys POV.

Wendy seems to be getting better ? I m surprised she thinks more about John than Michael but at the dame time I simply love how you wrote John too
So many people don t do him any justice. I like that here he is written as a good son, awesome brother and someone who remembers Neverland.

I love this story so much I like the fact that you give many sides and faces to each characters... That they are not just one dimension Made them feel more real
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2015
My favorite POV is either Peter's or Wendy's. Pls, add more! This is the best Peter/Wendy fics that I have ever read!
SakuraLuck chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
no wait do hooks
SakuraLuck chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
so dark
Fire Cronicle chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
Please please please please please update! It's like 3.32 am and I can't sleep! Please update the suspension is killing me!