Reviews for Saving Wendy
petites sorcieres chapter 18 . 6/7
My favoritz POV is Peter Though I also really like how you write Wendy s and the Lost Boys POV.

Wendy seems to be getting better ? I m surprised she thinks more about John than Michael but at the dame time I simply love how you wrote John too
So many people don t do him any justice. I like that here he is written as a good son, awesome brother and someone who remembers Neverland.

I love this story so much I like the fact that you give many sides and faces to each characters... That they are not just one dimension Made them feel more real
My favorite POV is either Peter's or Wendy's. Pls, add more! This is the best Peter/Wendy fics that I have ever read!
SakuraLuck chapter 18 . 5/3
no wait do hooks
SakuraLuck chapter 7 . 5/3
so dark
Fire Cronicle chapter 18 . 3/31
Please please please please please update! It's like 3.32 am and I can't sleep! Please update the suspension is killing me!
Shirlyaj chapter 9 . 3/29
Plz update! I really want to see what happens next !
Hannah chapter 18 . 3/28
OMG this story though! This is the most amazing fan fic iv'e read to date, I love it so much haven't been able to stop reading. Every chapter gets you stuck even deeper in this unbelievable version f Peter Pan's adventures with wendy.
I hope you keep writing...and soon, need to know what happens to everyone from Peter to Wendy to Tiger lilly and the lost boys

Perter's POV is probably my fav

hannah xoxo
aileen-ankley chapter 18 . 3/4
I love this story! Please please update!
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/14
I really enjoyed the first chapter of 'Saving Wendy'
Peter Pan is my all time favourite story and I always wanted Peter and Wendy to meet again!
So this is the most perfect start of a whole new adventure between the two of them.

Please never stop writing,
Hannah
Dani chapter 18 . 1/27
Oh my gosh, please please please update soon! I absolutely love the story and I need more! I love all the perspectives- your writing is great- but Peter is my favorite ;)
Come on! Its taking to long
I luv peter's pov ! I luv the story! Its so sweet and sad.
Luuuuv it! I love them. This story rocks! Aaaah! Pleaaaase don't stop