Reviews for My hero
... Just...wow
That was a stunning one shot. I was drawn into the story so quickly I can’t really comment on spelling or grammar other than nothing pulled at my attention. The story though was utterly fantastic (yet Dark) and only made me wish there was more. Possibly a meeting at kings cross(afterlife) between Tom and Harry.
Thanks for writing.
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
A very different take of the 'Dark Harry'. It was introspective and intriguing. A very rich piece with a lot of bite. Very, very well written.
ntalcenent chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is such a inverted but plausible ending to it all. Wow! 8-
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This is a really interesting idea. Great story!
Sophia Elric chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Your story is absolutely amazing. I can honestly say I love all of your works. Please continue to write such amazingly, perfectly, understandable stories, ones where people do actually realize how things would have worked. Your characterisation is on-spot with the way many people would have perceived. I wish I could write this well.
Kazbaby chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Damn, that hurt in all the right ways.
kenchak chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
One of the most interesting Harry in Azkaban and Dark Harry I ever read. If Dumbeldore is still alive and Harry searches for Draco to lose Elder Wand, can we safely assume that Dumbledore was successful in turning Draco light on top of Astronomy tower.
gbakermatson chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
fuck this is chilling. I love it.
guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
OMG
wat an interesting twist to the actual story
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Oh, man. That was deep. Not the usual Harry in Azkaban story. Perhaps the usually outcome, him becoming a Dark Lord. Yet, definitely not the usual reasoning. I think most of us figured out who Raven was long before the reveal. It helped explain some things, however. This story is really making me think. What if he was Riddle's hero? What, then? When did he snap? Before or after the first horcrux? I'll need to ponder some more.
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
You are one gifted writer.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Well, that makes you think.
Al chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Wow! Good story but a real downer...
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This was not at all what i was expecting when I read the summary. It was a great read, and one that i really enjoyed. Excellent work.

Cel
Kenzie chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is the best dark harry one shot I have ever read. Maybe the best dar kharry period. You are my hero. :)