Reviews for Sexual Desires
Maiyay chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I didn't think I'd actually get attached to this, please continue. You're doing a wonderful job.
Glassy White Roses chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Please update! Plus please talk more about how they strip each other slowly this is a really good story so far!
wjsheen chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Words cannot describe how hot that was. Seriously though, girls, do you see what you're putting us lads up against? I can't compete with that! xD
I feel sorry for Ted, how can he pleasure Mandy at all after a session with Pinky.

All joking aside, this was great. Long may it continue.
Josh D chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I had the best wank ever over that ummmmmmmm your sexy id cum in your brain
v4mp chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
you're a fabulous person, you know that? :-)
v4mp chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
i have a huge crush on both of these girls, so you have no idea how much i adore pinky/mandy. finding femslash fics is so rare in this fandom but i'm always so excited when i find one, especially when it revolves around a pairing as perfect as this.

work on giving each character a new paragraph when they speak, though. and things felt like they happened a bit too fast. other than that i can't find anything bad to say about this.

(hearts)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
me and my mate just read this! I thought i'd leave a comment too, this is not so long you get bored and makes you want to read more XD i love lesbians!
bullyfanatic chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is so totally awesome so far! I have been waiting for this pairing for ages!