Reviews for Third Time Isn't The Charm
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
This is so freaking cute. Thank you for writing it
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Wow. You captured them so well... It's so funny and heartbreaking at the same time.

happy pinkie chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
You should do one more. An epilogue where they travel where ever and whenever they want. They're in a cafe in Paris or London and just chat romantically. Maybe Rosiland wants to relive their marriage, for old times sake, and Robert wishes to observe...I dunno...the lunar landings or something scientific.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Loved it, it's like you wrote their script for the game.
Cressida Isolde chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
These are magical.
GhostCarAd chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
├Łours is probably the best characterization of the Luteces I've seen in a while. I just love how you manage to write fantastic stories using only dialogue :)
I also really like the pairing. I pair them up with other characters too sometimes, but RobertXRosalind is probably my favorite.
BTW, I cracked up with the ladder incident and the book incident XDDD
Congrats, keep writing such great stories :)
SNeptune21 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Splendid. Absolutely splendid.
Imaginator9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
You certainly make amusing and intelligent dialogue!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Huh, I guessed the Lutescs had their hands in Rapture as well.
Flying Penguin chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I'm so very pleased to find another chapter up today. Thank you very much and please keep going. Robert and Rosalind could have stepped directly from the game into your story. I can't wait to read more.
Nic Coay chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I loved this. It was such a spot-on depiction of the Luteces. And extremely funny. Even cute at times. Their banter was perfect.
Flying Penguin chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Yes. This is wonderful. The bantering style fits perfectly with the twins. Please continue, I'd really like to see more of the failed attempts.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
This is epic. You have the twins perfectly in character and an idea which both makes me giggle, then feel bad about Booker. Loved the idea of Elizabeth killing Booker when he first breaks into the tower. Could be interesting to see some even more unlikely deaths. Perhaps an AU where Columbia used hydrogen balloons and everything explodes? Or Booker's rocket missing the landing pad at Columbia?
maiakanaya chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was very well written and I can't wait for more! Keep writing!