Reviews for Loose Ends
Calea chapter 15 . 3/10
Maybe some Solangelo, or Caleo please? You're really good! Thanks for being awesome, and as my standard closing to my reviews, Peace Out!
WiseOwl14 chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
This one made me a little bit teary...
EnvyNV chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
*tries not to squeal like an Aphrodite girl* Percy is adorable when it comes to Annabeth!
Major Shipper chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
Aw! This is so cute!
Forever-Fangirl-PJO-HP chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SOOOOOO CUTE! I love it!
krazy.khik.noelle chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
when is this story going to come
Forever-Fangirl-PJO-HP chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
This story is amazing! All of your oneshots are great, so sweet! Great work! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
That was cool, especially the ending, but it was bit ooc but I'm guessing that was to keep effect until the end...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Please please PLEASE use my OC in one! Her name is Salem Castellan daughter of Hermes. She has sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes. She likes Nico DiAngelo and Nico likes her but neither know it! She is Annabeth's best friend and PLEASE USE HER!
Kirigaya-Asuna54 chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
WHEN IS THE REST COMING OUT!?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I think this was the best one yet. But in doing so, you MUST collaborate. You can't just leave readers on cliff hangers like that! I can't stand cliff hangers that aren't elaborated. It makes me want to loose my sanity.
Kirigaya-Asuna54 chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
WHERES THE REST!? I'm definitely going to read the story!
aly chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
too cute!
Sly Raccoon chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
AgsCbvDSvra SUPER CUTE! AGcVSCdvHSv!
unknown123123123 chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
omg i love the lost princess preview! you should do the story if you didnt start it yet! but thats your call, i totally recommend it tho :) youre an amazing writer!