Reviews for Naruto's new Ohana And new life
heartbell chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
disney has no evil, even the bad guys are some what good
Redrover1760 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Kyuubi x Naruto is pushing it to the extreme...
shipping is insane.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys
DDS UzuKazu chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Hey, can I use that? That was fucking hilarious! And this looks pretty good, nice plot, but Kyuubi was a bit OoC for my tastes, but everything else was great!

From : Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
Icewolf9879 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
So fare go but you lost me at chapter 5 and 6 i have no idea what is going on
ReQuest chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Make A Naruto x Nani Fanfic

Rated M.

But only Rated M Between Naruto and Nani

Summary Naruto Arrives in the A New World due to Spatial. shifts And Dropped on Hawiaii

A MaleRole model to Lilo and Stich.
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Great Story so far
Gamelover41592 chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
nice work and happy new year
anthenamoon chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
the plot thickens this story is good when is the next chap. comming out
animepercystyle chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
One thing I've been noticing is that you keep writing "Earths ambassador". It's not multiple Earths, it *belongs* to Earth, so it's Earth's. sorry, I couldn't just leave that! It's a great story though!
animepercystyle chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Yeah, she should definitely be alive. I love the story!
animepercystyle chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Aww! That's so adorable Naruto has a family now! I'm scared of what the "physical favor" will be and Karuma's not a girl, but in a fanfiction people do weirder things so it's not a big deal. Also when I saw "HITOMI-CHAN", I thought it said "HITMONCHAN" from Pokémon! XD I love the story!
Deathmetal180 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Very funny.
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
short. i liked the dialogue.
Gamelover41592 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013